Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

4 hours ago, thedbear said:

Groomy, HI!
Some possibility of translating what Nina talks about more than once to the cam 2. Before with the presence of Jose and then with the presence of Serena, when it arrives. The feeling I had was also that Serena also knew Jose.

Can be ? Exactly at this point, around 17:19 hs?

Groomy, this is what we doubt.
Can you play the light here?

Thank you in advance.

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

I dont know. Well, they will continue to make parties and invite friends. Specific plans for today not voiced.

Just now, thedbear said:

Thank you in advance.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ever heard them talking of new places coming?

No.

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Thank you in advance.

I do not know who Jose is and who is Serena (this girl is now?). If this girl - then she knows everyone. From yesterday's guests - some even very close:blush:.

They did not say anything special. Just motivated to lift ass off the couch. Discussed some domestic activities. New meetings, but without specificity.

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Não.

Não sei quem é Jose e quem é Serena (esta menina agora está?). Se essa menina - então ela conhece todos. Dos convidados de ontem - alguns até muito próximos :blush:.

Eles não disseram nada de especial. Apenas motivado para levantar o burro do sofá. Discutiu algumas atividades domésticas. Novas reuniões, mas sem especificidade.

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm14/cam12?timestamp=1505650761

that point is pls

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

No.

I do not know who Jose is and who is Serena (this girl is now?). If this girl - then she knows everyone. From yesterday's guests - some even very close:blush:.

They did not say anything special. Just motivated to lift ass off the couch. Discussed some domestic activities. New meetings, but without specificity.

There was two 'parties'... one in the morning (with serena) and the other with two couples (without serena and with jose - friend of nina - nina and him come back at 5.am + - and he slept at the couch) .. that you have said they will go out around 23