Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

No way,I watch this house a lot(as anyone sees)and he it's an little immature etc but he only gets a little agressive in the discutions,really don't see him hurting the girls,and I would say Nina it's an woman very secure of herself and with an strong personalitie,if by any change he hit her or something she would step back and would respond the same way and bet he wouldn't see her for some time again.

I totally agree ! And yes I am one of those who closely follow this place.

Closely understood is online and in the timeline. Best moments also included, as well as forum.

We have already seen, it is a matter of concern in principle. But looking more closely now I see that they are double routines (cups on the table, clothes on the floor), woman's tpm and so on.

Yes NIna has already proven strong temperament and if something had really hit her with property we would be seeing these effects more permanently.

What we see there however, is her, Nina, closer and closer to Alan, Alan (despite the facial expressions) closer to her and now with the addition of Serena, the place is more interesting to be verified.

As for the 3some or possible 4some (or duo with only two of the three), I will be here waiting for this day to arrive.

In my view, they are progressing and progressing very well. As Amy, kidding, DRAMA, is having audiences (with favorable and positive opinions or with reactive and negative opinions).

Again, parabéms to the trio there.

Let's go ahead

My feeling, for now.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

Correct ze81, without Alan this house wouldn't be the fun house that it is

Exactly,imagine for exemple that he had the personalitie,way of be of Tim or something..Alan,Nina and now Serena have an great chemistry(kudos for them and the manager that choose the three).

• Like 1

Just now, thedbear said:

Closely understood is online and in the timeline. Best moments also included, as well as forum.

We have already seen, it is a matter of concern in principle. But looking more closely now I see that they are double routines (cups on the table, clothes on the floor), woman's tpm and so on.

Yes NIna has already proven strong temperament and if something had really hit her with property we would be seeing these effects more permanently.

What we see there however, is her, Nina, closer and closer to Alan, Alan (despite the facial expressions) closer to her and now with the addition of Serena, the place is more interesting to be verified.

As for the 3some or possible 4some (or duo with only two of the three), I will be here waiting for this day to arrive.

In my view, they are progressing and progressing very well. As Amy, kidding, DRAMA, is having audiences (with favorable and positive opinions or with reactive and negative opinions).

Let's go ahead

My feeling, for now.

And my 2 cents, please
hheheheheheheh:biggrin:

8 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Let's go ahead

My feeling, for now.

Very well said, what you said shows you fallow the house regularly and see how they interact,regard that thing of Alan and Nina seem more close ..think Serena brought an very good mood to the house that even made good to the couple,think they give even more importance one to another this days.Even with some bad moments from time to time this house is great,specialy evident when you change to most of others house and or there in anyone in cams,or they barely interact etc.

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Very well said, what you said shows you fallow the house regularly and see how they interact,regard that thing of Alan and Nina seem more close to Nina..think Serena brought an very good mood to the house that even made good to the couple,think they give even more importance one to another this days.Even with some bad moments from time to time this house is great,specialy evident when you change to most of others house and or there in anyone in cams,or they barely interact etc.

In fact, what I expect is for an apartment and a couple to emerge, to become direct rivals and the height for Anna and Alex in this project.

For a while I bet on Maria and Grisha (until recently) but the way things are going there now, even though they are still in the "fight" they move away from this purpose more and more. It would require a "restart"

Alan and NIna at the moment and after the is 180º bend they give now become the candidates to this with the greatest potential.

They are still young and still in their beginning, but evident, the similarities between Ana and Alex. Both in bed and outside (and this is being best worked on in the diary).

First steps, but you are being given a firm and determined decision to go forward.

17 minutes ago, Russ said:

One good thing about this place is that no one smokes

And that do not hide in blind spots. bathroom only, partially out of sight point in the middle of the hallway, but able to accompany them. "Dirtier clothes" washed out of the apartment.
The manager of this place, knew how to plan the movements very well from the beginning.::)