Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

36 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi @groomy, yiou gotta tell us what Nina and Alan are discussing? is Alan trying to convince her of a 3some with Serena?

Ash, the question is not Nina and never was and yes Alan,
Unfortunately, he does not understand, accepts, and does not admit it.

Now it's done, there are 3 in this apartment. Official.

Time for him to show if he can be really "the guy" and give two girls or only one insecure that needs teddy bear to stay together.

That he really has true and strong feelings for NIna is beyond doubt, but sometimes he chooses the most wrong and inadequate way of stating it.

If he does not realize it and does not start reversing it, Nina walks through that door and does not come back. Or worse, he's going to get through the door .

As for Serena, NIna has already made it clear that she is comfortable with it. And Serena, too.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess we just should give them a lil time and not be so demanding. There are places that even did not get on the level that place is now yet. :biggrin:

Totally agree . It becomes something new, unpublished and strong in potential for this project. Official.
::)

9 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

As I've stated before, that Alan is one lucky dude. :biggrin: 

bandicam_2017-09-18_15-06-21-812.jpg

The real winner here is everyone; Them, Us, & VHTV. :cool:

bandicam_2017-09-18_15-09-50-328.jpg

And I still look forward to seeing Alan tied up, gagged, blindfolded and handcuffed on that bed, taking whipping and spank with NIna toys, preferably with Serena bundling into it.

It will be the "redemption" of all the women of the VH project here. Hehehehehehe.:cool: