Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Ugh , and she agreed to have the 3 of them f around after this? Another POS , i'm pretty sure she could kick his ass too

Agree,but also right before the first pic..she did the same to him.That doesn't excuse him at all,but the fair would be putting the three pics.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree,but also right before the first pic..she did the same to him.That doesn't excuse him at all,but the fair would be putting the three pics.

Oh i missed tyhat part. They have some pretty bad screaming matches, especially Nina screaming at him. Thyre both pretty immature, getting physical is just an emotional reaction to a situation, and never solves anything ever.

• Upvote 1

Sorry for the caps... but probably it's the only way someone could read it

THE PROBLEMS WASN'T THE FUCKING THROUGH TO THE BED!!!!!! THE PROBLEM WAS AFTER IT .... WHEN HE GRABBER HER NECK STRONGLY AND SHAKE HER... JUST LOOK TO HER EYES!!!!

is it clear now???? 

I'm out ...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

The problem is not throwing someone to the bed... the problem is all the rest... grabbing the neck... 'shaking' her a lot and that movement of hands... she was petrified.. 

She threw him, he threw her, then got her in a vulnerable postion where he was threatening her with something, plus the added violence. 

5 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

This dumbass Alan is going to screw this up before it gets started. After the sex you don't go cuddling or touching or kissing etc etc with the third person. Or laying next to the third person playing with your dick. The 3some is 3 people only, no fucking around with the 3rd person when your mate or whoever isnt home. If i ever have a 3some, my man fng another woman as a 3some would be fine, cuddling with her afterward unless its all 3 of us will get her hair pulled out.

This is what you mean, right??? 

image.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Well everybody it's free to have their opinion,to me seems an smart move from manager to keep the house interesting and talked,with the exclusion of the violence scene the rest seems an good play,now he gona watch to see what happens,when will Nina return etc.If you look to a lot other houses in VH nothing going on,only drunk people,people sleeping or empty houses.

13 minutes ago, mib82 said:

I liked this couple... but now with Serena, seeing this threesome disgusts me... 

So what you feel about Alex and Anna?Saying them because they have lots of threesomes and orgies and never seen anyone complaining.