Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

8 minutes ago, totodu76 said:

The manager should take alan's place

By all gods! Is this still going on?
Have you noticed, that these comments may have been right here that led to everything (also the inadequate)?

Let's be critical, but let's do it consistently.::)

14 minutes ago, thedbear said:

well ! I always do the homework (look for the timeline) before pointing something in my posts here. I even check online so I do not make mistakes. It was the case of the situation involving the (unfortunate) incident yesterday.

I hope George is now somewhere, doing Alan, exactly what I had a strong desire to do. Good "flip-flops" on his ass.

And Nina immersed in some bathtub full of water, relieving her allergy.

Hep George it's an smart dude must be telling Alan about last night,giving new tips etc.One thing for sure gona be interisting to fallow the next days.

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

And agree don't see how the threesome etc could be disgusting,seing those threesome and orgies for long time in several houses and residents in VH,specialy Alex and Alina.And as in them case it's an fun thing to watch.Even last night Alex were in livingroom with drew and Bree having fun and Anna sleeping in bedroom(if not mistaken).

Sorry, if I misread the translation or sense but Alex & Anna & Drew & Bree are another great example of interaction between pairs and total hamonia together. Something that KLPP could "breathe" and try to be. Just take the step.

Last night and the night before, Anna almost had to push Alex into the room to join Drew and Bree. It turned out to be comical, he running into the room next to her. Alex really is changed. Being present to the extreme .hehehehe.

Here, it's completely different. Are at the moment or will be Nina, Alan, Serena. Exactly this way . A bold "couple" of 3.

10 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Sorry, if I misread the translation or sense but Alex & Anna & Drew & Bree are another great example of interaction between pairs and total hamonia together. Something that KLPP could "breathe" and try to be. Just take the step.

Last night and the night before, Anna almost had to push Alex into the room to join Drew and Bree. It turned out to be comical, he running into the room next to her. Alex really is changed. Being present to the extreme .hehehehe.

Here, it's completely different. Are at the moment or will be Nina, Alan, Serena. Exactly this way . A bold "couple" of 3.

Just saying Regard the thresomes of Alan,Nina and Serena that are as acceptable as the other we see with Alex,Anna,the klpp etc.At least myself don't see nothing disgusting in it.The important thing it's that all people participating are ok with it,the rest is having some fun doing it.

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Now that I think in it,maybe that Jose visit and more intime moments with Nina weren't just an coincidence or thing of the moment,maybe an "event" with all four it's planied for next days,weeks.

Like I said before, I really expect a 4some of these four. And since Grommy has already clarified that Serena knows Jose of a good date, this is more favorable.

The comics will be as Alan will restrain his "sparky looks" toward Jose at this time." With Nina before and now also with Serena.

:biggrin:Maybe blindfold will be a good solution. hehehehehe.

Il y a 2 heures Les, ze81 a dit:

Peut-être tous Qu'ils sont (GESTIONNAIRE et les résidents) préparateur Une nouvelle maison? Nina et Serena Sont Partis, et Alan Directeur leaved.Hope Maintenant Fait, VH, plus de Ontario de Besoin et les maisons résidents-ci Comme Celui.

Bonjour à tous . et bonjour ze81. Je pris votre message en tant que point de départ pour faire une théorie, ou plutôt un sentiment. La première visite de Serena , elle avait apporté un corset pour Nina, je pensais à ce moment - là qu'ils étaient de la même famille (cousins ou sœurs pour les lunettes) Nina et Serena ont quitté l'appartement, habillé très sexy. (suspendre la ceinture et bas nylon, maquillage etc ...) Mon cerveau plus pervers que moi pense que les filles visitent le gestionnaire d'un appartement possible Serena Après avoir vu la complicité entre Nina et le directeur de mon cerveau lui encore, me dit qu'un treesome pourrait existent ce jour. (Nina, Serena et le gestionnaire) une sorte d'initiation pour Serena et une sorte de deal pour Nina qui peut faire sens aujourd'hui avec les événements récents (Alan Nina et Serena). Nina semble être la tête de l'appartement. c'est elle qui place les gens pour les cames j'ai observé plusieurs fois avec Alan avec Serena (et même avec les invités pendant la fête des cartes dans la chambre). Je ne tolère pas la violence contre les femmes, mais je peux trouver une excuse pour la réaction de Alan à Nina hier. first Nina pushed Alan on the bed and then Alan reacted violently to Nina. for this act I think Alan is under the guidance of Nina. and it does not have control of the situation. I do not know how will evolve this apartment, but Alan will have to change behavior is to be more mature and enjoy having two women who loves sex. Easier said than done . This long message is only my opinion and that of my brain.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Like I said before, I really expect a 4some of these four. And since Grommy has already clarified that Serena knows Jose of a good date, this is more favorable.

The comics will be as Alan will restrain his "sparky looks" toward Jose at this time." With Nina before and now also with Serena.

:biggrin:Maybe blindfold will be a good solution. hehehehehe.

Agree with you,could be with Jose or other dude,but an foursome seems very possible.

18 minutes ago, martyen said:

Bonjour à tous . et bonjour ze81. Je pris votre message en tant que point de départ pour faire une théorie, ou plutôt un sentiment. La première visite de Serena , elle avait apporté un corset pour Nina, je pensais à ce moment - là qu'ils étaient de la même famille (cousins ou sœurs pour les lunettes) Nina et Serena ont quitté l'appartement, habillé très sexy. (suspendre la ceinture et bas nylon, maquillage etc ...) Mon cerveau plus pervers que moi pense que les filles visitent le gestionnaire d'un appartement possible Serena Après avoir vu la complicité entre Nina et le directeur de mon cerveau lui encore, me dit qu'un treesome pourrait existent ce jour. (Nina, Serena et le gestionnaire) une sorte d'initiation pour Serena et une sorte de deal pour Nina qui peut faire sens aujourd'hui avec les événements récents (Alan Nina et Serena). Nina semble être la tête de l'appartement. c'est elle qui place les gens pour les cames j'ai observé plusieurs fois avec Alan avec Serena (et même avec les invités pendant la fête des cartes dans la chambre). Je ne tolère pas la violence contre les femmes, mais je peux trouver une excuse pour la réaction de Alan à Nina hier. first Nina pushed Alan on the bed and then Alan reacted violently to Nina. for this act I think Alan is under the guidance of Nina. and it does not have control of the situation. I do not know how will evolve this apartment, but Alan will have to change behavior is to be more mature and enjoy having two women who loves sex. Easier said than done . This long message is only my opinion and that of my brain.

Hello ! The text is mixed in languages and I had trouble translating the same.
Even if I misinterpreted correctly, include the progressive process of evolution there, I totally agree with you and your brain.100%
And yes, as I have noted earlier here, Alan must have matured (and fast) for him not to be interpreted as the "problem" but with the goal as the primary source of the solution.

That's why I said that he used to be an idiot and now "idiot and dumb"
But he also said that it was not a hopeless and hopeless case. He has qualities and can and should explore them there.
This I believe, is what NIna sees in it.

It just depends on him. Only him.
I hope George (the manager) can get him to see this.