Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

45 minutes ago, pahman said:

Yes, they are doing it on cams. If this manager had done it on cam, i don't think people would be here complaining about it. And he does not live there. That is the difference.

By doing this, it seems to me that he's using his position and taking advantage on the situation. This apt will fall again because what is happening there is fake and staged.

The main difference I see is that Alex and Anna were and are participants in the program.  They are also tenants and take part in VH.  So comparing them to George is like comparing apples to oranges.  This manager is not a participant and has never really taken part in the program, except to feel up Nina and now fuck around with Serena.  In other words, he's a boss and not a first among equals.  As such, many of us here believe he capitalized on his position of authority to move right on in on Alan.  So, in my eyes, he personifies and exemplifies the term "sleeze".  Yeah, Alan's an asshole and probably brought most of this on himself.  I'm wondering if the blowjob Nina gave him right before she left was her way of saying goodbye.  But it was obvious he was interested in Serena and she played him like an old 45 record.  As I understand she was homeless and she certainly attempted to solidify her position at this apartment.  Conversely, I've never seen a situation like this end well, for any of the parties. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, mic351 said:

The main difference I see is that Alex and Anna were and are participants in the program.  They are also tenants and take part in VH.  So comparing them to George is like comparing apples to oranges.  This manager is not a participant and has never really taken part in the program, except to feel up Nina and now fuck around with Serena.  In other words, he's a boss and not a first among equals.  As such, many of us here believe he capitalized on his position of authority to move right on in on Alan.  So, in my eyes, he personifies and exemplifies the term "sleeze".  Yeah, Alan's an asshole and probably brought most of this on himself.  I'm wondering if the blowjob Nina gave him right before she left was her way of saying goodbye.  But it was obvious he was interested in Serena and she played him like an old 45 record.  As I understand she was homeless and she certainly attempted to solidify her position at this apartment.  Conversely, I've never seen a situation like this end well, for any of the parties. 

Wish all managers were sleeze like this one "is" and that residents were as "asshole" as Alan..maybe that way we would had less empty houses,residents vanishing cams for hours,and staying an intire month doing close to zero.The picture you make it's that's this place and residents are imoral,don't worth almost nothing,sorry but think the oposite,as an payed VH user i want to see houses with action and were things happen,and this place gives precisely that.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, mic351 said:

The main difference I see is that Alex and Anna were and are participants in the program.  They are also tenants and take part in VH.  So comparing them to George is like comparing apples to oranges.  This manager is not a participant and has never really taken part in the program, except to feel up Nina and now fuck around with Serena.  In other words, he's a boss and not a first among equals. 

Tks :cool:

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Wish all managers were sleeze like this one "is" and that residents were as "asshole" as Alan..maybe that way we would had less empty houses,residents vanishing cams for hours,and staying an intire month doing close to zero.The picture you make it's that's this place and residents are imoral,don't worth almost nothing,sorry but think the oposite,as an payed VH user i want to see houses with action and were things happen,and this place gives precisely that.

So the moaning and groaning you heard out of sight in the bathroom is your idea of action right?  Moreover, I never said the house was immoral.  Don't put words into my mouth.  I said George was a sleeze and Alan was an asshole.  I also said Serena played it to the hilt.  I never said I considered their actions immoral. Distasteful yes but I'm not here to judge morality.  I leave that for the high and mighty like you..  As a long time paying member of VH I would like more action and less drama.  Moreover, as a paying member, if you're in the project and going to have sex, don't hide under the covers or do it in the bathroom where we can't see it.  It hidden sex from a non-participant may be your idea of action it is not mine.

Damm..this dude looks so much that actor(more active in the 90s)that did those roles of an totaly mad,crazy dude.Think he also made some tv shows one of them he live down with his parents,but just can't remember the actor name..Seth something,or maybe tommy green.

15 minutes ago, ze81 said:

BTW, you might want to use your spell check more often..::)

Just now, ze81 said:

Damm..this dude looks so much that actor(more active in the 90s)that did those roles of an totaly mad,crazy dude.Think he also made some tv shows one of them he live down with his parents,but just can't remember the actor name..Seth something,or maybe tommy green.

Tom Greene to me.  Astute observation on your part..::)  And I'm not being facetious, I'm being sincere..

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

So the moaning and groaning you heard out of sight in the bathroom is your idea of action right?  Moreover, I never said the house was immoral.  Don't put words into my mouth.  I said George was a sleeze and Alan was an asshole.  I also said Serena played it to the hilt.  I never said I considered their actions immoral. Distasteful yes but I'm not here to judge morality.  I leave that for the high and mighty like you..  As a long time paying member of VH I would like more action and less drama.  Moreover, as a paying member, if you're in the project and going to have sex, don't hide under the covers or do it in the bathroom where we can't see it.  It hidden sex from a non-participant may be your idea of action it is not mine.

This house it's Probrably the one were residents hide less and by far.Want see residents hidding hours and hours a day..Grisha and Maria or the Nothing's place..those hide to death.Just curious..do you complain about the Nothing's every time they hide and that time one blonde and Leo gona of cam to have sex?Or every time Grisha,Maria and their guest vanish cams in an second and not apear in any cam?