Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

18 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

just to remember him with Nina ... same tactics of approach and now i think (just beacuse she don't refuse his cuddling) maybe he fuck her too :angel:

Screenshot_1019.png

This why i am confuse about the relation between nina and alen. After that pic alan enter and saw them in that position and he did nothink.

33 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Sadly it's not my spell..it's my limited English level.

I would like to see you use A instead of An more often. :biggrin: 

My first language is not english but every time i write a sentence or a word in english and i have some doubt about it, i use google.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, pahman said:

I would like to see you use A instead of An more often. :biggrin: 

My first language is not english but every time i write a sentence or a word in english and i have some doubt about it, i use google.

You not the first person saying that about the..A..and..AN..hehe,I just try to make what I write more or less understable by the people,I know that I could write better if I used google but usualy I feel my English level it's enought for being understood.And that thing of google everytime i have an doubt..damm..I would be using more google than writing what i wanted:biggrin:.

14 minutes ago, nounou said:

This why i am confuse about the relation between nina and alen. After that pic alan enter and saw them in that position and he did nothink.

Starting to believe that no one  of the residents have an boyfriend or girlfriend,that or Alan and Nina are in an veryyy open relationship type.

• Like 1