Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

2 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

not here try to restart the page ctrl+f5 

Thanks for the suggestion, but it didn't help. I'm gonna logoff awhile for late lunch & check back later. I really don't think that this will develop into a situation that we all hope for.  But I'll check out Timeline for sure! :biggrin: 

bandicam_2017-09-20_14-05-39-548.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Thanks for the suggestion, but it didn't help. I'm gonna logoff awhile for late lunch & check back later. I really don't think that this will develop into a situation that we all hope for.  But I'll check out Timeline for sure! :biggrin: 

bandicam_2017-09-20_14-05-39-548.jpg

try to change IP if you have a dynamic IP just restart the router

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Alan looks extremely nervous and uncomfortable. It seems like he really won't be doing anything with Serena until Nina comes back. May end up a threesome with Alan on the side jacking it like Alex did the other night.

yes like always :biggrin:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

Screenshot_1056.png

I had already imagined this couple in specific for the first 4some with Alan and NIna. They're really hot for this from what we've seen before.

My doubt now with this "change" scenario is whether Alan will actually match the hour H with Serena and the two of them there, or will be laughing and running around the bed when the time comes.

This is apparently going to become a 3some and a pluff (so cute).:cry: