Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

Just now, thedbear said:

Normal as we see below?
Thus ?

normal as in a little bondage is fine. but when i start to hear the very loud whack of the leather paddle it is not a turn on for me. i had a very long rant that i was going to put on earlier but i'll spare everyone. suffice to say that i don't like it when the people , girls or guys, get whacked so hard that it will bring welts or the like. normal can be any number of people in a group doing whatever they want except causing pain & injury.

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

He could have broke her neck.

He played exactly in the nevralgic point and of caution and fear of them there.:dodgy:

Alan's abrupt way of doing this, in grabbing the neck of NIna leaves the risk of a more serious accident occurring:dodgy:
He should have more control of it and this. In the serquencia and others I have seen, Nina beats him with a woman, but he retaliates with immobilizations and claws on his neck.:dodgy:

After the shit happens, he'll have to endure his own regret and cry.:cry:

Besides the real consequences, of course.:angry:

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

He played exactly in the nevralgic point and of caution and fear of them there.:dodgy:

Alan's abrupt way of doing this, in grabbing the neck of NIna leaves the risk of a more serious accident occurring:dodgy:
He should have more control of it and this. In the serquencia and others I have seen, Nina beats him with a woman, but he retaliates with immobilizations and claws on his neck.:dodgy:

After the shit happens, he'll have to endure his own regret and cry.:cry:

Besides the real consequences, of course.:angry:

which i don't want to happen i don't want to see another rex & a possible serious injury or worse!

21 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

normal as in a little bondage is fine. but when i start to hear the very loud whack of the leather paddle it is not a turn on for me. i had a very long rant that i was going to put on earlier but i'll spare everyone. suffice to say that i don't like it when the people , girls or guys, get whacked so hard that it will bring welts or the like. normal can be any number of people in a group doing whatever they want except causing pain & injury.

As I have already said, I am against any type of violence: real or controlled and simulated. Unfortunately examples such as 50 shades of gray or similar is the "must" the maximum among women today. And men are anchored in this.

I already realized that this fetish has a forum be popular with the Russians. Culture maybe. Russian male thing, I do not know.

Anna is similar to Anna. Both have gisto and preference for this.
The difference is that Alex has control and limit, You know where you can go.
Alan, unfortunately thinks he can still do more. This is the biggest difference between these two.
Anna says, no, that's enough, and Alex interrupts on time.

Nina does the same and Alan does Moorish ears.

This is what worries me.

11 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Jeez..I hope the place don't catch fire from all those candles while they're asleep! :confused:

bandicam_2017-09-21_16-59-30-264.jpg

bandicam_2017-09-21_17-00-42-010.jpg

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Nina enjoyed a lot what was over the table :biggrin:

Unless there is a wind blow (some open window) i guess no problem with the candles... But in fact it isn't a very smart thing to do

just something for an attention here.
Are they going to sleep and the candles going on all night? sensible this.

Intelligent ?

had already made the post, so just tighten the risk here

George ?????

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

just something for an attention here.
Are they going to sleep and the candles going on all night? sensible this.

Intelligent ?

had already made the post, so just tighten the risk here

George ?????

Who can, here, start the loggia cam where the real risk is seen.