Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Good night girls. Sweet (naughty) dreams :biggrin:

EddaSerena2.JPG

Again, Serena, thank you for sharing this fantastic birthday with us all here.:cool:

Edda, you are simply amazing. My senses are still high with your moans.:cool:

Nina, I do not know what to say. It was fantastic, it's being fantastic and I hope it stays that way.

This "removal" apparently did very well, but I hope it takes longer to repeat itself. You need to be in charge of things here. Alan is lucky to have you on your side.:cool:

for three, thank you again. And good rest.:biggrin:

See you here in a few hours for more surprises (hopefully).:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 2

il y a 8 minutes, Amy3 a dit :

Juste celui-ci jusqu'à présent, mais je pense que l'autre est dans les œuvres.

Thank you Amy, for me George is in the spirit Vh I'm looking for. voluntary and endearing tenants, cams well place, guests to invite again. This apartment is my favorite since the beginning, far ahead of Alex and Anna Alice and Pavel and Katie / Phil Lena / Peter who are the other apartments I follow

il y a 1 minute, martyen a dit :

Je dois partir et comme la majorité des forum , je souhaite une bonne nuit trois fantastiques. Et comme la tradition dit: Happy Birthday Serena ..:heart:..:heart:..:heart:..Selena.jpg

oops sorry I meant Serena ...Serena.jpg...:heart::heart::heart:

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I believe you! I hate that shit. It really, really pisses me off. Most of the guys here give it a pass especially if the girl continues to be on VH and have sex later with the guy. It’s like some kind of macho thing where the girls on VH are allowed to be treated like sex meat simply because they have had sex on cam. I hate it with passion. NO, nobody gets to have sexual relations with any girl who is not capabale of consenting to it and if the girls says “no” or “stop” then the guys better damn well stop. There have been quite of few instances of this hopping on VH and the corporate guys usually are pretty clueless about what goes on even on their own website. Time and time again I have tried to get VH to keep an eye on this sort of thing and to remind the managers that sexual assault cannot be tolerated. For the record, just cause the girl stays with the abisive guy it doesn’t mean the guy didn’t do anything wrong, he did! 

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I guess thats another Dean Candy thing. So I wont comment on it. Tired of that things. Sorry...

I already have made a decision. Any situation where "drink" or "smoke" is involved and partially or totally in control of the acts, I am out of scourges, remarks, or retaliations

I learned my lesson in RLC with Heide's "rape" right on his birthday. Does anyone here know what I'm talking about?

And in reinforcement here in VH also with Dean and Candy.

9 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, hey Sparkles, was this as good as it looks, i havnt checked the timeline yet

Yes, it was really good moment.. and like i was hoping, only with girls!!! 

Edda is great, but all the ladies went very well... Nina was in command of the first part

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

OMG , What did I miss!!!!!! Of course, when i come on here everyone is sleeping!!!!!

Ash,

You have lost only the best "hens party" of VH (only women)
The best birthday party of a VH participant
The best, sexiest and most interesting VH Twister game (women only too),
'
And the best sequel of BI Sex girls, with vibrators and consoles, focused on just mutual penetrations with these sex toys.No involvement of oral sex between them.

That is, you literally lost "THE PARTY". of VH.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

So this was Serenas birthday party? They all looked so pretty, all dressed up with makeup on

Yes, Serena birthdat and first with more 4 girls (Nina, Edda and two others more shy that was once in a party with games till morning) and the the 3 remaining girls (edda, serena, nina) get a wonderful birthday party

• Like 1