Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

1 hour ago, Rhdem said:

i found something about oral sex :  Edda was starting to lick but Serena stopped her ... it's visible from timeline ..her (Serena) head say "NO"

ps: so i know Edda can do it !!! (she's always my favorite girl in that apt)

Screenshot_1387.pngScreenshot_1388.pngScreenshot_1386.pngScreenshot_1389.pngScreenshot_1391.pngScreenshot_1392.pngScreenshot_1393.pngScreenshot_1394.png

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Had notice that part that edda tryed to lick her but  with the exception of the Serena saying no... i thought it was too many things to think and quickly went to another think

too bad :( but good to know edda is a pussy licking girl ... who knows she and nina in future have something more interesting 

Gentlemen, again, do the homework and look at the situation more fully,
Serena had just been "tortured" by a vibrator in max intensity. and was still trying to recover and breathe.:dodgy:

In other situations I have seen her threaten an oral with Nina and Nina equally with her.
As I also noticed that your belly button is your "weakness", or rather "G" there. I've seen this before with Alan and he repeats himself with Adda in sequence.
Cute. of course. But Adda was the first and only one so far to explicitly assume the basic and standard position.::)

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm14/cam17?timestamp=1506121046

Without doubt we will see more complete ahead and sincerely, I do not know how they can improve it even more. Or better yet, I know, if they use consoles strapped to the waist. Hehehehe,:biggrin:

But I can say that it was the best and most intense I have ever seen in these projects. In N and K in (RLC, lesbian couple) I Heidi (who until now has this post and my statistics).

Nina was visibly and completely crazy about the situation (I'm still in a trance with her performance there).:cool:
Serena, placidly comfortable for the "sacrifice," but without a shadow of a doubt, Adda was the real cherry on their birthday cake and all of us here.:heart:

Again, again and again: F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C,:heart:

And I can say that if their "sound" went through the front door "bothering" the neighbors, it served as "incentive" for some of them to do the same. hehehehehe. :biggrin:

Il y a 1 heure, Rhdem a dit :

je l'ai trouvé quelque chose sur le sexe oral: Edda commençait à lécher, mais Serena arrêté son ... il est visible de chronologie ..her (Serena) tête dit « NON »

ps: donc je sais Edda peut le faire !!! (Elle est toujours ma fille préférée dans ce apt)

Screenshot_1387.pngScreenshot_1388.pngScreenshot_1386.pngScreenshot_1389.pngScreenshot_1391.pngScreenshot_1392.pngScreenshot_1393.pngScreenshot_1394.png

I wonder if Serena does not have an infection to her pussy, or a problem of her kind. Because for the moment nobody could or wanted to lick her pussy (Nina, Alan, Edna) it's just a reflection

47 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Yesterday the girls enjoyed themselves.. now it’s the turn for the boys. So now guys go to the bed and have fun!! Thanks 

43 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

lol so Alan is bisex and this guy is his lover....

Please

42 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe George will join too :biggrin:

Please

42 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Yes. Nina did lesbian sex so Alan can do the same with this guy...

Please
I'm having another fit of laughter here.