Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

So, gentlemen? Comments.
Are we or are not we really evolving in this apartment and couple?
Noting that what we saw was only the tip of the iceberg
Nina has not yet shown her bi potential, as far as I can see. And neither Serena.
Still!!!!
As for Allan, it really surprised me. In a more than positive way.
:heart::biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If the manager and VH doesn't see all the possibilities and chemistry between this three then don't know what to think.Serena just completed an already great house and couple.

ze81, was thinking about the time of action in exactly this. A "couple of 3", in perfect harmony, respect and sharing, as we saw there,

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

So, gentlemen? Comments.
Are we or are not we really evolving in this apartment and couple?
Noting that what we saw was only the tip of the iceberg
Nina has not yet shown her bi potential, as far as I can see. And neither Serena.
Still!!!!
As for Allan, it really surprised me. In a more than positive way.
:heart::biggrin:

Totaly.The good thing it's we know thinks only gona get better,not expecting at all from tomorrow they start being always with clothes on bed..or something like that seen by others houses,this house it's one of best ones for something.They please us again and again,they don't try the oposite.Kudos for them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

ze81, was thinking about the time of action in exactly this. A "couple of 3", in perfect harmony, respect and sharing, as we saw there,

Totaly agree,everything looked and feel in great harmony,I am on VH for long time and this must have been one of the niciest moments.Truly an classy,sexy moment.

Just now, ze81 said:

Totaly agree,everything looked and feel in great harmony,I am on VH for long time and this must have been one of the niciest moments.Truly an classy,sexy moment.

Definitely belongs in top ten for best moments so far at VH. And you could see it was not a show only for us. They really enjoyed each other. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yeah, me too. 😁 They'll learn one day that you have to build an audience. It all starts with the free cams. Just ask Anna.

Knowing how this place works Bet one day they will do something in livingroom.If you watch this place Amy you seen how the place,residents adapt to all situations and made the changes needed in the right point.Not very usual in VH but in this house it's how it works.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Amy Amy, just be positive.:heart: That house and its guys and their manager never disappointed me. All will be great :biggrin:

Indeed.If there is an place we can expect the best things it's this.Some time ago we said..things starting to be boring because they never have guests..boom manager showed,played strip poker hehe,then they recieved more guests.In An case were the clients are Cleary listened and they act.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I'm just saying! I know how you guys are and once you get a taste of the threesome, expectations rise. 

Understand what you mean,and if was most of the others houses that could happen,but in were we know that they are not bullsh& us,things will happen.