Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

what I could see and understand exactly like this is that Nina shared with her best friend what she has most important and meaningful to her right now. Allan

And Nina also shared with Allan, which she has the most enduring and strong in her life. Serena's sincere friendship (to see that they were already compliant since Serena's arrival, so this has been a long time).

Okay, I'm traveling? Possible ! Or maybe not...
I've been putting it together since Serena's presence and a little while ago when Nina and Alan had a strong argument. .

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

what I could see and understand exactly like this is that Nina shared with her best friend what she has most important and meaningful to her right now. Allan

And Nina also shared with Allan, which she has the most enduring and strong in her life. Serena's sincere friendship (to see that they were already compliant since Serena's arrival, so this has been a long time).

Okay, I'm traveling? Possible ! Or maybe not...
I've been putting it together since Serena's presence and a little while ago when Nina and Alan had a strong argument. .

I still remember during many days (not so long ago) he just want her to fuck ... she tried many times do kiss him during that days and i always avoid moving the face.. even during sex
And that stupid thing on the couch that we all say where she had to yell to him many times NO/DON'T..

Then a couple of days later, serena arrived

18 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I think they work nicely togheter,an house of three(being this three)have everything to work right,an threesome,then Serena's can bring an boyfriend or something etc.They just need to put Serena name in house name..Nina,Serena and Alan.

A boyfriend, it might even be, but this would have to also bring from the part of this fourth character, an extreme balance.

What we have here now is perfect integration between the present (Allan) and the past (Serena) synchronized by a single staff. Nina.

They finally got the message that it's not enough just to have constant sex. There must be intrigue, a hook that leads one to contemplate what is going to happen next. They would be wise to do more stuff on the free cams even if it leads to the main even happening on the paid cams.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I still remember during many days (not so long ago) he just want her to fuck ... she tried many times do kiss him during that days and i always avoid moving the face.. even during sex
And that stupid thing on the couch that we all say where she had to yell to him many times NO/DON'T..

Then a couple of days later, serena arrived

and we have not seen anything more uncomfortable from this moment until now.:cool:

Just now, Amy3 said:

They finally got the message that it's not enough just to have constant sex. There must be intrigue, a hook that leads one to contemplate what is going to happen next. They would be wise to do more stuff on the free cams even if it leads to the main even happening on the paid cams.

True @Amy3 the views must be decreasing a lot (and we saw that here at CC there was many hours/days that no one writes here) but they was smart enough to change that. And it's what you say.. i guess tonight will have been perfect if they had played cards on the living room and then the rest at bedroom.. For sure someone will have subscribed at that momemt... Like that.. No one with free subscription (excepting here at cc) know what was happening just founding an empty place for some hours... 

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

A boyfriend, it might even be, but this would have to also bring from the part of this fourth character, an extreme balance.

What we have here now is perfect integration between the present (Allan) and the past (Serena) synchronized by a single staff. Nina.

Totaly.This three have something special and not very easy to acomplished in cams,maybe in an later date An boyfriend of Serena can apear sometimes.Knowing the manager I bet that the dude would be an good match to all.But 100% with the Three only.And just like you said think VH found something very special in Nina.Alan and Serena are also great,but seing how Nina adapts every situation so nicely it's remarkable.

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

True @Amy3 the views must be decreasing a lot (and we saw that here at CC there was many hours/days that no one writes here) but they was smart enough to change that. And it's what you say.. i guess tonight will have been perfect if they had played cards on the living room and then the rest at bedroom.. For sure someone will have subscribed at that momemt... Like that.. No one with free subscription (excepting here at cc) know what was happening just founding an empty place for some hours... 

Ana has always had a lot of sex in eating free and that is not why it was not very successful, one thing helps another