Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

41 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well I guess that is not too bad when 900 of them are by one poster :biggrin: Keep up the good work.

But sadly for this 900 positive coments  I will not recieve any prize..only my 900 negative coments in other houses count...damm life it's unfair.

27 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

A little bit more of stats (  i like numbers) reporting the difference since Serena arrived

Opening date - 27/07
Till 31 Aug (23:59:59) - 651 posts - 43 pages + 6 posts
After 1 Set (00:00:00)  - 591 posts - 39 pages + 6 posts

First post after first one notice Serena arrived - Sunday  (09/09) 02:20AM -  26 pages + 3 posts  (so, between 01/09 - 00:00 and Serena arrived 09/09 - 13 pages + 3 posts)
Day 14/09 - 15 pages 

Today (14) had more posts then all the posts from 01/09 till serena arrival

Like i said before, it was a card well played

Indeed Serena was an good addition to the house.Numbers aren't always everything but those perfectly show the change.

34 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I have lost faith in xgswhoever but I agree places are always good for some unexpected surprises. Thats what we love on VH. And I still think manager and participants here did and still do an outstanding job :biggrin:

Someday the xgdhnothings will archive the barca excellence..with male guests arriving,sleeping in coach and the girls ignoring them like they aren't there..or top of excellence..the girls recienve some dudes in the house and the place enters offline "tec work" till morning..the xfsrnothinhs aren't still on that level but..dam if they already super fun to watch..hehe.

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Well I guess that is not too bad when 900 of them are by one poster :biggrin: Keep up the good work.

xgswhoever hasn't done anything to earn any views from the vast majority of cc viewers so i guess vh has thousands of non cc members screaming for more similar apts. can't wait to not look at them. that is still the worst by a landslide apt in voyeur site history. i'd love to see some positive remarks about it but i don't expect any. more of this will suffice thank you.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Jabbath as we have discussed before that is always just in the eyes of the beholder, and what they desire for the money they pay. The so called boring apartment has 1000 more posts in half the time. :biggrin: those two girls are incredibly beautiful, and one day maybe they will let us in on the fun. Maybe they just need a little encouragement like Nina and Allen did with their little big tits friend :blush:

Not gonna happen in a million years.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1