Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

I just call him..mr fantastic manager:biggrin:.By the way Serena and Nina again got prepared very well,to the detail of an very sexy lingerie and both leaved,this after what I think an phone talk with manager,maybe the girls gone practice with him part of what we gona watch next days..and nothing against it at all,all looked great last night.

24 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Before the girls leaved someone talked(manager maybe)in phone with Alan and then with Nina,after that the girls got prepared very nicely,with an sexy langerie included and then leaved.Maybe gone meet the manager for planing the weekend.

Breathe a little ze81 :biggrin: we know that you are expecting/dreaming so much from this apartment.... they could be talking with anyone ... friends, family, serena boyfriend... the girls could went just relax outside the cams and talk from what happened last night.   
On saturday who would it say this week will happen in this house... 

Sometimes i think you are their manager and are here 'selling' the house :biggrin::biggrin: I will only believe that is not true when manager be at the house having sex with girls and you will be here talking about that wonderful and awesome and pretty moment

Having no expectation and then things like yesterday happens is the best thing ever...

@groomy could you satisfy my curiosity and tell me what is the think in that 'bottle'??? they (saw it in many apartments) use a lot with food, and serena here use it really a lot lool.. I guess its mayonnaise (also saw the same 'bottle' with a red product coming from it) but think it could also be some kind of cream cheese

image.jpg

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

@groomy could you satisfy my curiosity and tell me what is the think in that 'bottle'??? they (saw it in many apartments) use a lot with food, and serena here use it really a lot lool.. I guess its mayonnaise (also saw the same 'bottle' with a red product coming from it) but think it could also be some kind of cream cheese

It's sour cream. Usually with food are used - mayonnaise, sour cream, sauces (industrial - cheese etc) and ketchup.

smetana-alekseevskaya-15-otzyvy-1433056682.jpg

39693399.jpeg

олив_372.png

708fd4e7af377a3487dc8656276709df.png

47240.970.jpeg

• Like 1