Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

8 minutes ago, thedbear said:

And you wonder why you might be crying?:huh:
Try to enter a site where the forum accumulates disparaging comments about your person and the person you like.

Try to keep that "peace" and "balance" inside.

Especially if you are a sensitive person to this.
:dodgy:

Oh come on Bear, must we all be so careful about what we say? Of so, what's the point of saying anything at all. 

28 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

All that & we only get Nina bating in tub. Oh, well it's still a lovely sight to see. :biggrin:

bandicam_2017-09-15_14-28-25-443.jpg

Not only this, my friend, but Serena and Alan made it clear that they were very well tuned and comfortable with each other and the main thing is that it did not shake Nina,
The trio is really full.
:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Those guys were there last week & didn't strip for strip poker.

Indeed.to me Totaly looks an "sex" block..I mean visitors at this hour,now it just become like a lot others VH houses..people talking and talking.

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh come on Bear, must we all be so careful about what we say? Of so, what's the point of saying anything at all. 

Not careful, but I saw no reason for so many attacks that I read above, so I entered the forum, soon after seeing what happened between Alan and Serena in bed with Nina in the bath.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Not careful, but I saw no reason for so many attacks that I read above, so I entered the forum, soon after seeing what happened between Alan and Serena in bed with Nina in the bath.

Attacks in what matter?

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Please don't start playing one of those charades games or something,from this house i expect better.

Go back to this timeline and see that Alan has an arsenal of games available.
I do not remember seeing so many before. In a way this was already planned, if not for today, soon.

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm14/cam11?timestamp=1505471151