Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Guess they leaved /are leaving... take the coats 

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

But I wrote an hour ago.

There will be no show. They leave for around 23 hours. Alan - to sleep.

Maybe at night they will return and arrange an orgy. But it is not exactly.

And

These guests are normal. For us. They talk vulgar jokes. They drink toast for the orgy. Etc.

And I nothing have against - that they go to the club, have fun. They have some problems with their neighbors. And they not can arrange party here all night. Or rather they can - but then they will be expelled tomorrow.

Groomy, the good fortune of this site is that it's Russian. If everyone understood what was happening there, it would hardly survive.

As for "noise", more noise they made yesterday and today until this moment.
I even think of comic as referring to "orgy" here. Maybe something along the same lines we had yesterday in Anastasia. That was an orgy (like our time and signature here).

See now, local time: 10:45 p.m. We have nothing in any of the 12 active apartments that can hold us in attention.
Just a curve in T & M, playing with your guests, but as we've seen these before, we already know the dismay that will be repeated there again. Especially with Eric present.

Beginning to believe that returning to RLC does not become such a bad idea.
At least you're fooled, but in a slightly more intelligent way.

27 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

nevermind.. you are too much obsessed with this house and with serena... you will not saw anything good/positive in the house that not include serena naked over the bed

I did not see Serena naked in the bed just and I did see that Alan had no more aggressive or strange attitude towards Nina after her entrance there.
It was also my surprise to see what was achieved there, in a balanced and hamonious way.

Let's see now with the big boy present. The clues are already more than evident now
  and after this day, incontestable.

This place, in fact, had the same chance that Maria had with Scarlet and Oleg (if Maria had insisted more on Oleg)

And it's also letting you lose now. There is no way to divide 3 if it is not the same.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, thedbear said:

As for "noise", more noise they made yesterday and today until this moment.

I even think of comic as referring to "orgy" here. Maybe something along the same lines we had yesterday in Anastasia. That was an orgy (like our time and signature here).

See now, local time: 10:45 p.m. We have nothing in any of the 12 active apartments that can hold us in attention.

So the patience of the neighbors is over. They pressed the owner of the apartment. And he threatened to stop the lease with Nina and Alan - if the neighbors once again complain about the noise after 23.

About Anastasia - I first wrote a pretty good post. Then he listened to the archive. Guys are just alcoholics. And they spoke there at all without sexual overtones. Starting about work and life, ending with "Do You Respect Me?". These guys at Nina and Alan - were more like good guests of Anna and Alex. They constantly vulgarly joked, talked about sex, etc.

About the schedule. I agree - this is a problem for VH. One day - everywhere the movement and the parties. Other - all apartments are dead or close to this.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

I did not see Serena naked in the bed just and I did see that Alan had no more aggressive or strange attitude towards Nina after her entrance there.
It was also my surprise to see what was achieved there, in a balanced and hamonious way.

Let's see now with the big boy present. The clues are already more than evident now

This place, in fact, had the same chance that Maria had with Scarlet and Oleg (if Maria had insisted more on Oleg)

And it's also letting you lose now. There is no way to divide 3 if it is not the same.

Exactly.Happy to see someone seing the same as me.An perfect armory and balance were archive with the three.But someone preferred to changed that in an hurry to friends parties etc.Nothing against this parties but preferred the perfect balance of Alan,Nina and Serena,nothing about being obsessed or anything and if Serena leaves th house for good to bad,other nice girl will arrive or something,just preferred the trio instead of this two latest nights.

1 minute ago, groomy said:

So the patience of the neighbors is over. They pressed the owner of the apartment. And he threatened to stop the lease with Nina and Alan - if the neighbors once again complain about the noise after 23.

About Anastasia - I first wrote a pretty good post. Then he listened to the archive. Guys are just alcoholics. And they spoke there at all without sexual overtones. Starting about work and life, ending with "Do You Respect Me?". These guys at Nina and Alan - were more like good guests of Anna and Alex. They constantly vulgarly joked, talked about sex, etc.

About the schedule. I agree - this is a problem for VH. One day - everywhere the movement and the parties. Other - all apartments are dead or close to this.

That's too bad to know!!!! But could be a good thing... Time to the manager to find a better and bigger house for Nina and Alan and other couple (liked this last couple that visit Nina today)

7 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Just watch the moments yesterday at living room between alan and nina... before the moment when alan and serena went alone to the bedroom leaving nina outside at bath

16 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Just watch the moments yesterday at living room between alan and nina... before the moment when alan and serena went alone to the bedroom leaving nina outside at bath

Unfortunately this point is no longer available on the timeline. What happened?
Alan was physically aggressive with Nina? And did not Serena take her defense?
Uh?

8 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Uh?

He didn't hit her (don't know if that ever happen) but he yelled at yer more than once at couch.. she leave the couch and slammed the bedroom door .. few minutes later she went to couch to cuddle with him and he said something to her .. and she start crying on the couch and he was just at her side and don't even care with her (more or less this)
Bold: she wasn't there (bathing) 

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Uh?

it should be in the archives. if not tell me the time & room & i will save it . title nina alan serena play sept 16 living room from 23:49 to 00:07.

33 minutes ago, groomy said:

Sorry, Groomy, but now I really stayed in the vacuum.
Noises after 11pm ? But they only had less than 5 parties there (maybe 3) and around 3 weeks only, this would be the fourth.

As for Anastasia, thank you again. You finally proved that nothing coherent was said between them there. Talk drunk, as they say in my country in a cool tone. You respect me ? hehehehe,

excuse me. if I may be offending your country.:cool:

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

He didn't hit her (don't know if that ever happen) but he yelled at yer more than once at couch.. she leave the couch and slammed the bedroom door .. few minutes later she went to couch to cuddle with him and he said something to her .. and she start crying on the couch and he was just at her side and don't even care with her (more or less this)
Bold: she wasn't there (bathing) 

The other day, I saw something similar there. The day he set up this little table alone. From what I figured a splinter came in his hand and he asked Nina to take it.

Nina provided herself with a marking, gauze, cotton, paper to support, only lacked tetanus injection.

The problem is that every time she went to get something else. Eventually, when I thought the "laser surgical operation" was about to begin, he had an attack on the condition of the pliers, with him, and eventually gave up.

Nina became possessed and tried to force the bar to do the work, He reacted, she retaliated and the rest was not difficult to predict.

But in Alan's defense, even I would lose the line with so much embellishment to extract a simple splinter.