Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Bear, haha! You're funny! Come on, you would like to see a real man take these 2 hot girls for a ride without Alan. I would in a heart beat! 💗

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Bear, haha! You're funny! Come on, you would like to see a real man take these 2 hot girls for a ride without Alan. I would in a heart beat! 💗

Yes, I would, but not anyone and not now .....
Candidate for this situation in the future?

Jose, without shadow of doubt, (if he goes in this line). A work duel between him and Alan would be the maximum.

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Yes, I would, but not anyone and not now .....
Candidate for this situation in the future?

Jose, without shadow of doubt, (if he goes in this line). A work duel between him and Alan would be the maximum.

Just as Alan is having these "escapes" with someone special (Serena), I want to see Nina also with someone special (Jose) in her first time.

Now if the situation is an exchange, then swing it with a legal couple, compatible and special (guess, we already have this one too. Hehehehe).

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Ok guys.  Did Serena move in?  I thought I saw her unpacking earlier.  If she did Alan is in a world of shit.  His reign as king shit is about to be over.  the girls will team him and wipe the floor with him!!:biggrin:

It will be a good thing... since he didn't help a lot cleaning all the house..
I saw her (captured that moment in a pic) bringing a big bag to the loggia, but probably was because of the cleanings
She had left yesterday morning and arrived today.. so could have be spending the weekend at home and come back for another week (or days)