Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Usually the sections between Alan and Nina are complete and very time consuming. I hope this has been the first part with a break for cigarette, water or energy replenishment.
:biggrin:

Seems an rep of the last time,so think it's over and probably Serena will sleep in coach and the couple will have sex.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Please ! No !
Zero to Zero between Alan and Serena or between Serena and Nina (again?)
:cry:

Seem the are giving 20% at a time..now it's only dildo and a little more,next time maybe Serena will go a little far,probably in the 5,6time the thteesome will go all the way.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Maybe Serena can't blow him or even have sex with Alan,second time and the same thing,she have the dildo,boobs sucking and that's it.Not bad but expect they would go all the way this time.

I still think alan is the problem... the girls must have a night only for them

Just now, Sparkles said:

I still think alan is the problem... the girls must have a night only for them

Maybe an little,but seems they want things this way,the more times they keep the expectation the better for views.But tought being already the second time things finaly would happen.Worst possible case it's the possibility of Nina not wanting sex between Alan and Serena.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Seem the are giving 20% at a time..now it's only dildo and a little more,next time maybe Serena will go a little far,probably in the 5,6time the thteesome will go all the way.

Damn you, you're right.
I figured it would be today that we would see Serena demonstrating her flute skills and either Nina doing her cat imitation.

Until arriving at the time of "riding the bull", apparently will be delayed.
Dig in the "deepest hole", then ,,,,::)