Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

10 minutes ago, Just In said:

Hey Jabbath are either you or one of the others going to stick this in the archives.

As you said her English was very good and I would say Nina's English must be good too for they way she reacted to what Serena said, it would be nice if they tried a little more English. Da!

It is set for archives. Should be soon as soon as my dashboard is cleared.

• Like 3

Of course all of us and our bodies have different reactions to diseases and not pretending to say that it was a lie... but normally when i get sick with flu, i will not sleep totally naked (in russia) - no electric heater there as usual and without any blankets

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, fasterboss said:

Bem, até parece uma mentira, mas eu concordo com ze, :biggrin:para mim o que aconteceu foi simples, eles fizeram o show para a câmera, eles já ganham o dia, e então continuam a manter o interesse pelo trio

Dude..you make it looks like I never have reason or something buuuuuu!!!:biggrin:

Just now, Sparkles said:

Of course all of us and our bodies have different reactions to diseases and not pretending to say that it was a lie... but normally when i get sick with flu, i will not sleep totally naked (in russia) - no electric heater there as usual and without any blankets

but it may be warm in that part of Russia. As I don't know what city they are in or near.

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

They have electric heaters.