Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh i missed tyhat part. They have some pretty bad screaming matches, especially Nina screaming at him. Thyre both pretty immature, getting physical is just an emotional reaction to a situation, and never solves anything ever.

Exactly.

20 minutes ago, mib82 said:

I liked this couple... but now with Serena, seeing this threesome disgusts me... 

Actually, I like them more now. 

As long as they are not forced by manager to do 3some - and they like what they do, this is perfectly fine.

They are not hurting anybody. They are entertaining us. We should be thankful to them for the good time they provided to us. What is the disgusting thing  about this?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, zoifan said:

As long as they are not forced by manager to do 3some - and they like what they do, this is perfectly fine.

They are not hurting anybody. They are entertaining us. We should be thankful to them for the good time they provided to us. What is the disgusting thing  about this?

Agree,this is my favorite house and residents,what happend the last few days were an very well thing tought bythe manager(not everything but an big part of it)The house and residents were becoming an little bored and routines taken charge,then boom..Serena appears and house gains a new life,then Serena desapears for an couple days and other guests apear for parties(not liked it a lot but was an smart thing).To me looks like(sinse day one)the place were most atention and dedication it's gived by the house manager and residents.Looking to the Jeka Nothing's place this things are even more clear,in that place nothing changed and Totaly looks manager just don't cair,an totaly diferent thing Regard this nice place.Kudos for them,Nina and Alina could be out the house intire days and doing almost nothing,but Nop..an nice job and delivery of content to users it's being done were.

2 hours ago, zoifan said:

And agree don't see how the threesome etc could be disgusting,seing those threesome and orgies for long time in several houses and residents in VH,specialy Alex and Alina.And as in them case it's an fun thing to watch.Even last night Alex were in livingroom with drew and Bree having fun and Anna sleeping in bedroom(if not mistaken).