Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

6 hours ago, Rhdem said:

Short SEX!!!! ::)   idk why he stopped ...

Screenshot_934.pngScreenshot_935.pngScreenshot_929.pngScreenshot_936.pngScreenshot_931.png

As well, Groomy has already clarified to us that sex under blankets is the Russian tradition, we can only hope that they do it in the near western style (as it does with Nina).

One thing however is certain. This was the quickie, faster than Alam already gave in all its phase in the project. Less than 5 minutes.
If the idea of Nina along with the manager is to make this apartamanto go to higher and more busy levels in new situations of group he will need to practice more with Serena.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

As well, Groomy has already clarified to us that sex under blankets is the Russian tradition, we can only hope that they do it in the near western style (as it does with Nina).

One thing however is certain. This was the quickie, faster than Alam already gave in all its phase in the project. Less than 5 minutes.
If the idea of Nina along with the manager is to make this apartamanto go to higher and more busy levels in new situations of group he will need to practice more with Serena.

If the idea of Nina along with the manager is to make this apartment go to higher and more busy levels in new situations of group he will need to practice more with Serena.:dodgy:

More than convinced now that the "argument" between them was because of either the orientation or the decision of NIna to step aside and leave Alan alone with Serena.

Maybe to deal with her allergy, which is really driving her crazy. And something that Alan is evidently insinuable to understand and accept.

Of course, Serena's role for these days will be to change Alan's image in our eyes. The question is whether she will achieve this.
I only reaffirm what I have observed before and I add.

Alan is an idiot and now an ass. Only him.
But he is not alone in this, we have other less idiotic examples here, but equally dumb. Of course immature and unstable this merit at the moment is only his.

Again, pitiful, for what is lacking in brain and balance, overflows with energy and disposition.

Someone here look for the blue shirt Alan wore. You will find out that she no longer exists, because Nina tore her in the bathroom, trying to hold a stubborn and rebellious "child." .

As I said, I do my homework and review the timeline (which I reaffirm is excellent for this purpose of joining the pieces with puzzles).

Before you shoot the first stone for free.

Maybe living a little more alone with Serena, make you understand this and improve for all 3 there.

And as Jabbath has properly observed, we can and should alleviate the pressure a bit and also take advantage of the situation.

Again, my two cents.

(note: I wrote this post after checking timeline for long before the incident and checking his quick with Serena this morning.)

• Like 1