Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

I don't see any pics of serena fucking anyone. What's the discussion all about ?

I see..the mindless discussions that is a norm these days on VH.Did anyone see or hear George or whatever his 'name' is fucking Serena ?

I guess not. Speculations !!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mic351 said:

I never said Jeka or Alex were good managers.  This situation simply struck me wrong.  There is no doubt here the manager used his position of authority.  With Alex you have consent of all the parties; such as last night where Bree did not consent and he did not push it.  Alex never acts without the enthusiastic consent of all parties.   The difference here is the consent, while possibly given, was not by one of the players, very enthusiastic.  And I have yet to see Jeka sleep with any of his participants, he's simply negligent, but he ain't a sleeze.  George is a sleeze no matter how fricking clean the apartment is.  The situation here will deteriorate I believe and George being a cockhound will be a major cause.  Remember this post.. 

No authority. He knows her a long time. As it appears. And she does not mind. If there was something. She's a little sex maniac. It's just that Alan has Dota and Nina.

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

I thought Alan must be doing some serious business work with his Laptop all night, without a blink of sleep.

Dota is a very serious business - you can not sleep there. Well at least not WOT. Then we would have completely lost him. :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, groomy said:

Dota is a very serious business - you can not sleep there. Well at least not WOT. Then we would have completely lost him. :biggrin:

i know Dota... but WOT? what game is it? is it another MOBA game?

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

You didn't understand what I mean,an user was saying George it's an bad manager because he plays with Serena etc,if so..then Alex would also be an bad manager(that he isn't in my opinion) because he play and have sex with the residents of his houses.

Yes i understood well what you said... and i totally keep my answer..  that comparison doesn't make any sense...