Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

14 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes i understood well what you said... and i totally keep my answer..  that comparison doesn't make any sense...

And I keep my one.An user said that wasn't nice George playing with an resident,then I made an comparation of another manager that also plays,have sex etc with their residents.Not saying anyone of them  it's acting better or worst,but if one does it the other can do it also(as groomy said the knows good serena and Think also Nina)so that even makes more natural that they play.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

And I keep my one.An user said that wasn't nice George playing with an resident,then I made an comparation of another manager that also plays,have sex etc with their residents.Not saying anyone of them  it's acting better or worst,but if one does it the other can do it also(as groomy said the knows good serena and Think also Nina)so that even makes more natural that they play.

You may compare Alex with Layne or Jeka or Jeka with Alex and Layne or Layne with Jeka or Alex... You can't compare situations that are not the same thing to be compared... 

Edit: and i explained why some posts above

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

My neither but i'm not a gamer :biggrin:

but through google i found its multiplayer game battle arena (Dota - Defense of Ancients)

1 minute ago, Rhdem said:

Dota is a game (category MOBA = Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) and i'm an old gamer :biggrin: but i don't like Dota

thanks for the info. i'm not a gamer at all.

45 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

You may compare Alex with Layne or Jeka or Jeka with Alex and Layne or Layne with Jeka or Alex... You can't compare situations that are not the same thing to be compared... 

Edit: and i explained why some posts above

Again what I compared was the situation and two people that do the same thing..George plays with their residents,Alex plays with their residents.Not comparing for how long they are in VH,neither if Alex it's better or worst.Just the two similar situations.If you don't understand this to bad.Its overrrr lol.

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Again what I compared was the situation and two people that do the same thing..George plays with their residents,Alex plays with their residents.Not comparing for how long they are in VH,neither if Alex it's better or worst.Just the two similar situations.If you don't understand this to bad.Its overrrr lol.

I will do a scheme.. perhaps will be easier 
Alex is a manager ... he is living in a VH house... he is a tenant.. it's suppose to have sex in the house
Jeka is a manager ... he is living in a VH house... he is a tenant.. it's suppose to have sex in the house
Layne is a manager ... he is living in a VH house... he is a tenant.. it's suppose to have sex in the house
George is a manager ... he is NOT living in a VH house... he ISN'T a tenant ... he ISN'T a guest... so simple as that... can't be compared...  Must be really hard to understand that

If you prefer a flow chart, i can draw one for you

but i understand... you need to see this like that to be able to keep defending your lady... just wondering what would be your comment if the hiding sex from cams was in other house... 

• Like 1