Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

Just now, ze81 said:

This house it's Probrably the one were residents hide less and by far.Want see residents hidding hours and hours a day..Grisha and Maria or the Nothing's place..those hide to death.Just curious..do you complain about the Nothing's every time they hide and that time one blonde and Leo gona of cam to have sex?Or every time Grisha,Maria and their guest vanish cams in an second and not apear in any cam?

Yeah, as a matter of fact I do.  Once again, I will always complain when someone hides, blocks the cams, or goes under the covers.  I rarely watch Maria & Grisha for that exact reason.  And I'm not sure who Leo is but if he hid and I was watching, you can bet I bitched.  ::)

Just now, mic351 said:

Yeah, as a matter of fact I do.  Once again, I will always complain when someone hides, blocks the cams, or goes under the covers.  I rarely watch Maria & Grisha for that exact reason.  And I'm not sure who Leo is but if he hid and I was watching, you can bet I bitched.  ::)

Leo "the ghost" was that blonde dude that almost wasn't in the house and that runned of cam with one of the girls to have sex.