Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

Just now, Just In said:

There is merit if Edda & Joe were one of the couples in that you are pretty much guaranteed of something and also can teach new participants.

I see and understand that,but lets face it,it's there any doubts that the residents of the new house will deliver?Seing this house I would say that the four persons(if it's an house of four)will not hide and will be active,with or without Edda etc.But this is an matter of personal preferencies of course.

Just now, ze81 said:

I see and understand that,but lets face it,it's there any doubts that the residents of the new house will deliver?Seing this house I would say that the four persons(if it's an house of four)will not hide and will be active,with or without Edda etc.But this is an matter of personal preferencies of course.

But like it has happened before you would never have thought that the nothing's house would ever have been cast. So it's risky either way.

Just now, ze81 said:

Now imagine that all this was for..George,hehe.

Alan & George, well I guess someone will like that but I ain't going to watch that, just not my cup of tea. :biggrin:

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

I think you give Alan too much credit for thinking ahead. I'm starting to think he really is high school age, he looks like it, and he really does act like one.

As I said before, do your homework and follow it from the beginning to now. (Best moments).

Surprises, good, disappointments and worries.
Like I did for the purpose of comparison. Only the bed and alternate days I used as reference Mon and Sab. Not so many.

It is evident in this order that somewhere along the way he has gone astray. And direct hurrying over him here also helps in this.

But if one day he was already different, then if he wants and mainly believe, he can resume.

In all my posts I point out that whoever has to reverse this image of now is him.

NIna has strong temperament? Yes, but if you do. Serena? We have not yet seen that it may be considered to step on its calluses.

Alan? Insatiable and immature, many times. But all of us here are already one day.
And in a way we individually understand and evolve from this

It's his turn there.

(obs> scenarios and site characters (drama) f - exactly as I interpret).

Until he again "step on the ball," I still believe.

What I have even stated is that what we have seen in these last two days between Him and Serena (only), totally diverges from what we have between NIna.
It was you yourself who said that this could be somehow influencing. And seeing now, fact by fact, I agree.

Practice makes perfect. Between Nina and Alan, very practical (nothing 100% perfect, but an index of failures in this topic, very low. Teamwork, if you see.

Between Serena and Alan, not even out of the chair.

Just now, Just In said:

But like it has happened before you would never have thought that the nothing's house would ever have been cast. So it's risky either way.

I totaly would take that risky,for me one of the best moments of any cam site it's when an new house opens and seing that persons for the first time,the first time they get intimacy etc.

Il y a 4 heures, Rhdem a dit :

Bien sûr, il est tout prévu ... ils reçoivent des messages en permanence au téléphone ... some1 leur dire comment faire .. il est évident .. on peut le voir hier Serena après 1 message de passer de chambre à la LR et câlins avec Edda

Hello everyone I agree with the fact that the behavior of the tenants is orchestrated, even feel for the guests, many details go in this direction Remember the message of Serena in English face cam in the presence of Nina  (   Serena says  :   I'm sorry, but I'm sick, the next time will be better) Yesterday Edna just after watching her phone changes position, Serena's buttock massage etc ... this is not a reproach, it was very good I think yesterday had to be a foursome, but for some unknown reason it was a 2 + 2 I also wanted to say that Edna practiced the anal on her first visit to Nina's room and Alan did it, for yesterday I do not know bad cam angle and I'm not sure. And to finish my message Alan's intention of buying flowers can have a double interpretation three colors make up this bouquet: Pink, White, Yellow..... Offer pink roses

Symbol: The pink rose transmits affection, softness, modesty, fidelity and pays tribute to feminine beauty. It can express a loving feeling, but with a much softer meaning than the red rose. In a compound bouquet, its presence reinforces the message of the other flowers.....
Offer white roses

Offer yellow roses

Symbol: Yellow symbolizes light, heat and sun. The yellow rose is thus ideal for expressing friendly feelings. But beware ! In the language of love, offering it is much more delicate: it can express betrayal, infidelity or even rupture, or even a forgiveness solicited or granted ... Gare misunderstandings therefore!

Symbol: The white rose expresses above all the purity and sincerity of feelings, but also chaste love, attachment and peace. It can be offered in many circumstances, its message not necessarily in love .....

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol good one. 

Would be desapointing but soo funny hehe.Candle lights,flowers,nice meal..and George arrives all nice dressed and gets closeee to Alan,would be an fail and kinda epic at the same time.