Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

7 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I entered VH at the beginning of Dec (exactly on the day of exit of K and H on test days) and effectively at the entrance of Eugene and Alina in the project.

Need I say more?:biggrin:

So problably you are even more "veteran" than me,i entered in the time of that nonsense Amy and her blonde friend were in an house.

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So problably you are even more "veteran" than me,i entered in the time of that nonsense Amy and her blonde friend were in an house.

Well they (Amy and Aly) were my focus of attention and interest, for the truth.
But VH dragged me effectively in the first strip poker project made by Eugene and Alina.

Yes, I was there online, all the time.

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Yes there will be party. They discussed what salads to buy.

I just wait and I have expectations that the party is "The Party" and not with peoples there without purpose defined or making number or marking time and presence in the cam.

If it's just Joe with them, that would be great.
Joe at the time was the only one with whom we saw Alan socializing favorably there.
And with his presence, maybe Alan is more motivated to promote a sweet and interesting duel between them.

Three "girls" as stage of dispute.Wow
And "two men" so that they (girls) destroy them...Wow ,folded up

Serena finally can and will be well served. It's the only "virgin" still there.

Anyway, let's go ..

:biggrin:Paartt:biggrin:yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

13 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

5 dishes for 5 people (Nina, Alan, Edda, Joe, Serena) but ... but .... but ... idk why... i feel smell of manager for tonight 

I do not want to admit it, but really it would be uncomfortable there. Betting all my chips on Joe.
But remembering that on the first visit there of Edna and Joe, George was also present.
I think only Joe and Alan can weather the weather. This time they do not need "help" on this.

18 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

5 dishes for 5 people (Nina, Alan, Edda, Joe, Serena) but ... but .... but ... idk why... i feel smell of manager for tonight 

completing, I really hope George is there.
In presence and digital vision. Only 

Moment to solidify Alan's redemption and leverage Joe's rise here.