Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

That place isnt really big. And I dont think they will hide...

Justice, Jeff and Viollet do not historical and hide-and-seek behaviors. Like Pavel and Alice. Fact, it's true.

But that the whole place is covered by cameras? Please ? It's jeka.
:cry:

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Justice, Jeff and Viollet do not historical and hide-and-seek behaviors. Like Pavel and Alice. Fact, it's true.

To me it's more an thing of he having an house were people hide all the time and do nothing,and don't fix that one prior to open an new one,looks like all it matters it's $ and the rest..well don't matter.

52 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Excepting the area outside the bedroom that don't have a direct cam (there is a cam at the bedroom that catch it).... What areas are you expecting to see that aren't covered? ?? 

• Like 1

The two guest girls (don't know if it was said already) was there already.. don't know if the two at same party (started during the night when alan and serena was alone at the bedroom and nina taking bath) or one at that party and the other the night after when nina, joe and guest couple went clubbing..

The brunette is pretty

That's why I pointed here, divided into two parts. The first one with the guests, conversations and even opening and experiments of those present. And the second part (?) For records in the project.

What bothers you is that we had nothing on twitter and not even a hint of being Serena's birthday. Did anyone see the congratulations or any cake over there?

I do not feel comfortable or willing to want to congratulate you, which would be the right thing for us to do.

But ...   we can?:huh: