Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

Well! I like the decoration of balloons there. I hope they stay until at least the day after tomorrow. As an ex-girlfriend said jokingly, they make 2 months of desanniversary in VH
:cool:

Well at Grisha and Maria the birtday decoration it's still there..weeks after the thing happened so who knows lol.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well at Grisha and Maria the birtday decoration it's still there..weeks after the thing happened so who knows lol.

Like I said, the day after tomorrow, since it's already 26 there. Time for Serena to recover and be an important part of this date. As now she is.

Only the 3, only,
Emphasizing this well, and very clearly.

It's really weird, seeing Serena so "quiet" and "stopping".:cry:
I hope she will recover and get better soon. Her complementary "brigthness" personal with Nina are you missing :heart:a lot there.::)

I really like her.:cool:

Edited by thedbear
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, thedbear said:

It's really weird, seeing Serena so "quiet" and "stopping".:cry:
I hope she will recover and get better soon. Her complementary "brigthness" personal with Nina are you missing :heart:a lot there.::)

I really like her.:cool:

Yes Serena get well soon. You are the sunshine of the place :heart:

5 minutes ago, PENSIVE BLUEYES said:

Someone earlier said that Serena was sick and Nina didn't want to get sick.  Alan is not wearing a mask.  Serena is not wearing a mask. 

Serena's got some kind of cold or something. She just came back from the street yesterday.
And Nina, whenever necessary, wears a mask.
Of her own, this I already realized.

Alan, no, and Serena's just seeing this now.