Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

35 minutes ago, Russ said:

They need to have the blonde come over more often and play cards till everybody is naked  

First of all they need to understand... They looks like a broken couple that only have sex... he don't kiss her in the mouth.. and she looks like is only doing sex for satisfying alan . she looks really sad and rejected .. 
They are sleeping separated 

18 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

First of all the need to understand... They looks like a broken couple that only have sex... he don't kiss her in the mouth.. and she looks like is only doing sex for satisfying alan . she looks really sad and rejected .. 
They are sleeping separated 

check the archives for a vid that says alan acting abusive. he got really mad at nina for something (probably nothing) and yelled at her looking like he may hit her. i think he has an anger management problem.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

check the archives for a vid that says alan acting abusive. he got really mad at nina for something (probably nothing) and yelled at her looking like he may hit her. i think he has an anger management problem.

Maybe they both need anger management classes, a few weeks back  i came on here a couple days she was screaming at him. 

I don't know some times that I have seen it looked like Alan was more like a petulant child and needed a reality check as to what he has. But I can be wrong on the aesthetics.