Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

I have a name for her if you guys dont mind: Serena :biggrin:

Perhaps we need a separate reference topic in the General Discussion area where we can keep a directory of the names (real or made up) for guests.  We only need a good definition photo which doesn't have to be big just a good quality to make it unambiguous, their name and the house(s) or residents they have been know to visit.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wonder when Nina and Serena will return. Hopefully they get Edda, Joe and the manager to make a giant orgy with all of them *dream* :biggrin: 

I like the way you thinking hehe.Have some hopes that they gona see the manager or something and serena will be part of the new house by him,Probrably don't gona happen but think would be great,i mean first day on cams and she was very relaxed,being funny and doesn't have any fear to be nude or nothing,on top of that she looks great.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

I like the way you thinking hehe.Have some hopes that they gona see the manager or something and serena will be part of the new house by him,Probrably don't gona happen but think would be great,i mean first day on cams and she was very relaxed,being funny and doesn't have any fear to be nude or nothing,on top of that she looks great.

Fully agree. Would be happy to see her back somewhere. Its pretty remarkable all friends from Nina and Alan are completely laid back and seem to have no problem with nudity at all

• Upvote 1