Misty Part #1

12 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I don't get it!  She calls them up at all hours of the night.  Gets them to come over.  Takes them into the bedroom and then promptly ignores them.  This is a strange lady...

She spoke to the other. This is the friend of that guy with the tattoo. He was already here on the first or second day.

10021.jpg

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, groomy said:

She spoke to the other. This is the friend of that guy with the tattoo. He was already here on the first or second day.

10021.jpg

By "He was already here on the first or second day" Do you mean he was the one who fucked her the first time there? Because this guy does not look like the first guy. The second guy had a tattoo on is right leg.

4 minutes ago, pahman said:

By "He was already here on the first or second day" Do you mean he was the one who fucked her the first time there? Because this guy does not look like the first guy. The second guy had a tattoo on is right leg.

this guy sat on the loggia with her & the other guy but did not fuck her.

1 hour ago, Russ said:

Anna has trained her well, Misty knows all she has to do is invite guys over and she will get people to watch with out having sex. 

she's allready on a timeline only watch list for me until she does something. anything! if she can't get any guys to fuck her i'm sure that anna could introduce her to somebody. she has a stake in the apt also & should try to help her get somebody. this has gotten ridiculous.

• Like 1