Misty Part #1

3 minutes ago, gaelgamorkh said:

Your perception should help you identify whether it is an opinion, an observation or a judgement.

Right,. So, what's the problem when someone says something base on his perception of a situation?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

I did not say "love" her.  I said "make love" to her.  In my opinion, there's a whole lot of difference between making love and fucking..::)

You are right mic351. I wanted to say "you don't need to make love"

The problem is when people throw around judgments on whether someone 'has issues'. Mental health is not something you judge from watching someone on a website, communicating in a different language. If that doesn't resonate at all with you, then I am truly sorry. I can't help you.

1 minute ago, gaelgamorkh said:

The problem is when people throw around judgments on whether someone 'has issues'. Mental health is not something you judge from watching someone on a website, communicating in a different language. If that doesn't resonate at all with you, then I am truly sorry. I can't help you.

Funny  that you say to me "Mental health is not something you judge from watching someone on a website". And you finish your sentence by saying "'then I am truly sorry. I can't help you" like if i had a problem.