Misty Part #1

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Swingers club, Tinder, online...

Would you suspect a guy getting a different girl every evening to be a call boy too? Or are the double moral standards are out again?

So funny so many guys can't accept she simply does this because it's FUN FOR HER...

The question here is why it is exactly this / She ..
As I have observed before and had reactions, if it were him, they would be different visions and judgments.
:cool:

• Like 1

People should spend less time trying to label Misty and more time appreciating this girl's amazing sexual ability, stamina and free spirit. Youth is a wonderful thing and Misty's not letting it go to waste. Where were these women when I was young enough to appreciate them? Damn! :cry:

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

The question here is why it is exactly this / She ..
As I have observed before and had reactions, if it were him, they would be different visions and judgments.
:cool:

That's what I am saying. Some guys can't imagine not only a guy can live such a life. Just pathetic...

1 minute ago, Chip2020 said:

People should spend less time trying to label Misty and more time appreciating this girl's amazing sexual ability, stamina and free spirit. Youth is a wonderful thing and Misty's not letting it go to waste. Where were these women when I was young enough to appreciate them? Damn! :cry:

Now that's the right attitude :biggrin:

• Like 1

It appears as if Misty is leaving with the dude.  I hope I am not right and this place will be dead.  Would Misty have taken the guy to bed without Lisa being there?  I suspect so..  *sigh* Maybe they are just leaving to get something and coming back.. Ya think?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

It appears as if Misty is leaving with the dude.  I hope I am not right and this place will be dead.  Would Misty have taken the guy to bed without Lisa being there?  I suspect so..  *sigh* Maybe they are just leaving to get something and coming back.. Ya think?

Maybe just a food and booze run...

She was talking to Lisa in the loggia. The guy came and they ask him to leave because the where talking. Then suddenly Misty started to cry and Lisa was consoling her. This is the third time in 4 days i see her crying. 

2 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

When I was young enough, they were around but 'everyone' labeled them as 'whores' and I was too scared of what people would say about me if I engaged with them. Now that I'm older and wiser, I couldn't care less what other people would think. Sadly, as evident on here, these judgments are still alive today. If Misty was my neighbor today, I would totally flirt with her, she looks to be lots of fun to be with.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1