Misty Part #1

13 minutes ago, pahman said:

These guys pay to have sex with Misty. If they steal her money, guess what?

And you pay to watch it so I guess that makes you a "trick" or a "john" right?  Or how about just a simple ol' wanker?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You mean the bathroom door? Why do you need a key for that? You just turn the knob from inside and its locked. Quite simple :biggrin:

Jabbath, I'm talking about the apartment's front door, See the floor plan. The bathroom is on the other side of the hallway. What we see there is the entrance, which has only been found until now. The guys left and slammed the door, but it was still open.
Misty still did pretty dumb things out there today.
She closed the door to the bedroom, the living room, and the bathroom. With the 4 in the hallway.
Anything that happens there, we could not see.
A cam in this corridor with a view from the top facing the entrance is essential now after stupidity like these.

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

And you pay to watch it so I guess that makes you a "trick" or a "john" right?  Or how about just a simple ol' wanker?

So, i'm paying to watch and you don't think that they are paying to fuck?:huh:

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

A another "trick" "john" or wanker that pays to watch yet somehow feels morally superior...  I got it now..

talking about feeling morally superior... 

i was only joking.. but ok you don't understand with ahahahaha means i will put 'lol' or smiles next time