Misty Part #1

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

No. There's a blind spot - and it's normal. Firstly, not to shock the new guys. Secondly, to be able to open the door freely.

Some person will come from the delivery, from administration of the house (there is prestigious house) or sign a contract for the Internet. The doors were closed and that's all. If there was a camera - it would have to be removed every time. In Anna's old apartment - there was a long corridor and as I understand it, the camera was invisible. There is also 2x2 meters and the camera will be clearly visible.

What I can say, as I mentioned in the example is that RLC has this in its basic consideration for all or better most of their apartments. With cam visible or as you noted, invisible.

Yesterday as I observed, I see this as a safety factor.
:dodgy:

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

No. There's a blind spot - and it's normal. Firstly, not to shock the new guys. Secondly, to be able to open the door freely.

Some person will come from the delivery, from administration of the house (there is prestigious house) or sign a contract for the Internet. The doors were closed and that's all. If there was a camera - it would have to be removed every time. In Anna's old apartment - there was a long corridor and as I understand it, the camera was invisible. There is also 2x2 meters and the camera will be clearly visible.

Good explanation Groomy.

I noticed more than once that when Misty wants us not to see or to listen to something, she closes the doors of the living room and the bedroom. Yesterday, she did that for 5 minutes with the guys to try to convince Lisa to participate. You could hear them talk. At some point, with the noise, it was like if they were trying to force her.

10 minutes ago, pahman said:

Good explanation Groomy.

I noticed more than once that when Misty wants us not to see or to listen to something, she closes the doors of the living room and the bedroom. Yesterday, she did that for 5 minutes with the guys to try to convince Lisa to participate. You could hear them talk. At some point, with the noise, it was like if they were trying to force her.

Since I'm getting trained (::)) with this, I've noticed part of this movement and conversation, just as you aim for the bathroom cam. I understood that it was closed, and even then I could hear, without understanding anything of what was said, it was because they were not speaking low. By the  cam 3 was also possible, but the strongest sound was the one of the bathroom.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

No. Because you refuse to accept reality. How about taking it to rants section so the rest of us can concentrate on hot girls & sex.

What reality?. Your reality off course.  People have to think like you to be on the same page, i guess?.

8 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Since I'm getting trained (::)) with this, I've noticed part of this movement and conversation, just as you aim for the bathroom cam. I understood that it was closed, and even then I could hear, without understanding anything of what was said, it was because they were not speaking low. By the  cam 3 was also possible, but the strongest sound was the one of the bathroom.

No, they weren't in the bathroom because there was no light there. i checked more than once. You could hear the noise from cam 3.