Misty Part #1

30 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Lisa, please take off those panties, walk over to the garbage, drop said panties in the garbage, promise to never buy anything with Batman on it ever again. Thx dear! đź’‹

Especially, any kind of panties that big. They are worse than Granny panties.
Sorry, Sweetie. Love you a lot, :heart: just not the panties, at all.

Sorry, wrong panties. I was talking about the yellowish ones.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Especially, any kind of panties that big. They are worse than Granny panties.
Sorry, Sweetie. Love you a lot, :heart: just not the panties, at all.

Yes we like more the type of panties Misty is wearing :biggrin:

• Like 1

hi. just got back in. checked the timeline to see kenny's brother in bed with misty. i know he's a guest & doesn't have to do anything bla bla bla!!! just pull the plug when these guys come over. i can't think of anything on this site including card games, hiding, no sex, video games, cooking fully clothed, none of it is as sickening as this under blanket shit. misty is a hot girl who should be able to get a guy or guys or girls who can act like they want to be seen with her & not hide under the covers. I CAN"T WATCH IT ANY LONGER!!!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

hi. just got back in. checked the timeline to see kenny's brother in bed with misty. i know he's a guest & doesn't have to do anything bla bla bla!!! just pull the plug when these guys come over. i can't think of anything on this site including card games, hiding, no sex, video games, cooking fully clothed, none of it is as sickening as this under blanket shit. misty is a hot girl who should be able to get a guy or guys or girls who can act like they want to be seen with her & not hide under the covers. I CAN"T WATCH IT ANY LONGER!!!!

Nothing to add here. That was pathetic Misty...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sasasaam said:

Also, did anyone video cap round 2, as poorly lit as it was?

Check in the archives in a couple of hours..  If you don't have a subscription, buy one like the rest of us have and then check in the archives. ::)

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Check in the archives in a couple of hours..  If you don't have a subscription, buy one like the rest of us have and then check in the archives. ::)

Haha good advice! I'm super new, if you couldn't tell. :p