Misty Part #1

35 minutes ago, groomy said:

But there are no others. Rocco Siffredi does not plan a vacation in St. Petersburg.:biggrin:

If choose between Mr. Minute and the night friend - night friend is better. And the first round under the blankets can be forgiven.

Night vision is a technical problem needs to be corrected.

no. the blanket guy sucked until the very end. the other guy was a moron but at least he didn't have a blanket. and i would rather see misty sit around playing with her phone than see her, whoops i mean not see her under the blanket. in case i'm not being clear: NO BLANKET SEX!!!!!!!!!!!  NONE!!!!!!!!!!! EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 hours ago, henriPas said:

3 mecs en une journée ?

1 hier soir, un cet après-midi et un cette nuit ?

Judging from how much she's on the phone, I'd say:

That's the way, Uh-Huh, Uh-Huh, She likes it, Uh-Huh, Uh-Huh
That's the way, Uh-Huh, Uh-Huh, She likes it, Uh-Huh, Uh-Huh

And for those of you too young to understand, that's a slight play on words
from the following song.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Ha,Ha. That's a perfect imprint. Two ass cheeks and her ass crack. She might
have squirted on that one. That's pretty wet. :biggrin:

Hate to spoil your thoughts but if you check the timeline I think you will find that HE left the wet imprint, not Misty (she was on top)

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

no. the blanket guy sucked until the very end. the other guy was a moron but at least he didn't have a blanket. and i would rather see misty sit around playing with her phone than see her, whoops i mean not see her under the blanket. in case i'm not being clear: NO BLANKET SEX!!!!!!!!!!!  NONE!!!!!!!!!!! EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm differentiating. If this is done accidentally/with the right intentions - ok. If specially - then it is bad.

They had the first round under the blanket, the second without. And both were better than with Mr. Minute.

The main problem is Night vision. It must be fixed quickly.

Misty not need blankets. But some guys need it.

901.jpg

902.jpg

903.jpg

904.jpg

• Like 7

1 minute ago, groomy said:

I'm differentiating. If this is done accidentally/with the right intentions - ok. If specially - then it is bad.

They had the first round under the blanket, the second without. And both were better than with Mr. Minute.

The main problem is Night vision. It must be fixed quickly.

Misty not need blankets. But some guys need it.

and as i said before unless it's freezing, NO BLANKETS!!!!!!! the night vision needs to be fixed obviously. and the ist guy was better for entertainment except that he was an idiot. and until he showed that he wasn't going to attempt to satisfy her & finished in 6 minutes, she was liking it! but as i said he was a moron . and if he stays out from under the blanket as he did for the last part of rd 2 then that's fine. if he or any others stay under the blanket misty can just pull the plug. it's not a choice of whether the blanket guy was not as bad as someone else. UNDER THE BLANKET IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!! if others enjoy it i'm happy for them but i won't be watching.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, nack said:

NV is screwed up bad. There was a third round too and it was ALL undercover.

i missed the 3rd round. but i also missed 90% of the 1st & 2nd rounds. if this apt doesn't do something it will be timeline only at best. and if blanketboy stays it won't even be that!

• Like 1