Misty Part #1

to answer a few future & past question. yes, as stupid & unwatchable as it was both sessions will be in the archive unless vh looks at them & decides to throw them in the trash where 90% of it belongs. and to cover all bases i sent a support ticket (which everyone should also do), posted in vh forum section with @Voyeur House TV, and sent a pm to james to draw attention to the shit nv. jmo but i cannot watch any more blanket sex. ii have had it with these morons. guys, if you don't want to be on cam then stay away & let someone else fuck misty. her talents are being wasted on these idiots!!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

to answer a few future & past question. yes, as stupid & unwatchable as it was both sessions will be in the archive unless vh looks at them & decides to throw them in the trash where 90% of it belongs. and to cover all bases i sent a support ticket (which everyone should also do), posted in vh forum section with @Voyeur House TV, and sent a pm to james to draw attention to the shit nv. jmo but i cannot watch any more blanket sex. ii have had it with these morons. guys, if you don't want to be on cam then stay away & let someone else fuck misty. her talents are being wasted on these idiots!!!!

But there are no others. Rocco Siffredi does not plan a vacation in St. Petersburg.:biggrin:

If choose between Mr. Minute and the night friend - night friend is better. And the first round under the blankets can be forgiven.

Night vision is a technical problem needs to be corrected.