Misty Part #1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

What's so hard to understand about a girl that likes to fuck different guys? 

The point is that she fucks everyday and somtimes twice a day or a group sex.. This is something new to me for a regular woman (not a bitch) 

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

What's so hard to understand about a girl that likes to fuck different guys? 

Some people will never learn... If Misty was a guy dating many girls nobody would say a word. Just double moral standards...

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Some people will never learn... If Misty was a guy dating many girls nobody would say a word. Just double moral standards...

exactly! i even admit to making it with a couple of girls that were as boring as blanketboy. (but didn't repeat with them as i hope she won't repeat with him!)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Russ said:

Last nights sex didn't count as a fuck for Misty, If a man can't last longer then a couple of minutes then it don't count and it is a waste of wet wipes

i know that she likes him & should invite him over for dinner & conversation. but at bedtime show him the door!!!!

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

i know that she likes him & should invite him over for dinner & conversation. but at bedtime show him the door!!!!

He does bring food and cooks for her so he is a good guy but not for the voyeur life, and as far as Misty fucking other guys, good for her and Anna and Bree and any of the other girls  :biggrin:  have fun  :cool:

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks for your opinion. About Nina and Alan. One problem I see is they are too much time in the bedroom lately. When they joined they were more active in the whole place. And yes they need some friends to interact with and have fun. 

Just something to point out about this observed situation;

Managers: Lina and Alex, which already explains 70% of the situation

And reinforcement, as apparently already felt by all here. Diversification is the key. Even though it will invariably become a routine.

For Misty's "partners", preferred or not, they are Misty's partners