Misty Part #1

3 hours ago, mic351 said:

I do not believe the "other guys" are earning a dime to be on cam at VH.  I think they are guys she has met.  Remember, she is a swinger (allegedly) and belongs to a # of clubs (again, allegedly).  Would they have to pay you to be with her?  

You misunderstood what I was saying. I didn't say that the "other guys" were earning anything from VH, I said that Misty was earning money from VH because of them (as in more subscriber clicks to her apartment), since the sex with most of the other men was more explicit than it's been with this guy known as "Blanket Boy".  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chip2020 said:

You misunderstood what I was saying. I didn't say that the "other guys" were earning anything from VH, I said that Misty was earning money from VH because of them (as in more subscriber clicks to her apartment), since the sex with most of the other men was more explicit than it's been with this guy known as "Blanket Boy".  

My apologies

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Not only blanketboy. He's a minuteman too ::)

Well, I stay with my opinion. He is pleasant to Misty, in communication, behavior. But for us as subscribers it is very bad. It's not about the blankets. He does not do the show. He is boring. Fuck is not in the Top 3, and even the Top 5, maybe the bottom of the Top 10, from what we saw in a month with Misty.

It already becomes too much here. I do not mind Misty's resting with him. But not every day. If he takes the place of the main guy whom we see more than 50% of the time - then Misty will lose her chip. And statistics, too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arkay2 said:

I'm sure the order of cameras 1,2 & 3 has changed. The timeline chart changes significantly about 08:30 local time on 1 and 3 as if the default free camera has been changed.

i feel sorry for you arkay for actually having to watch that to take the pics. this guy is beyond description bad. what a disgrace!

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well, I stay with my opinion. He is pleasant to Misty, in communication, behavior. But for us as subscribers it is very bad. It's not about the blankets. He does not do the show. He is boring. Fuck is not in the Top 3, and even the Top 5, maybe the bottom of the Top 10, from what we saw in a month with Misty.

It already becomes too much here. I do not mind Misty's resting with him. But not every day. If he takes the place of the main guy whom we see more than 50% of the time - then Misty will lose her chip. And statistics, too.

this guy is gr8 as her friend i guess. but when bedtime comes around he has to go. i allready have this apt on timeline only. if misty doesn't start to do something soon she will drop so far down in popularity that she won't be able to recover. i'd actually rather watch jeka's place. at least there i expect nothing. we expect more from misty because we know what she can do so she is a huge dissapointment!!!! and it is her fault for not fixing this.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

i feel sorry for you arkay for actually having to watch that to take the pics. this guy is beyond description bad. what a disgrace!

Thanks, but I anticipated the way the evening would progress much earlier and went to bed myself. This mornings posts were put together quickly from the timeline and round 2 just happened to coincide with me getting up. I, probably like yourself, have learned that if you subscribe then the timeline can be your saviour. If events happen live whilst I am online then fine, I can do the captures but I know enough not to stay up all night for some situations which are unlikely to pan out.