Misty Part #1

It seems that the guys outsmarted themselves. They tried so hard to get Lisa to loosen up and thereby get both girls into bed, that they wound up with none of them. They waited so long to make a move on Misty that she got too drunk and passed out. Now they've got nothing but blue balls to show for their effort. :biggrin:

10 minutes ago, Russ said:

I was really hoping that Misty would show Lisa some new things,  :dodgy:

She did.  She showed her how to be uncomfortable.  How to dance topless.  And how to hope like hell she get's an apartment of her own and outta there!!:biggrin::biggrin:

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

She did.  She showed her how to be uncomfortable.  How to dance topless.  And how to hope like hell she get's an apartment of her own and outta there!!:biggrin::biggrin:

You mean this is not the right thing for Lisa? Maybe yes Tend to agree with you. I guess you must be born for such a life...

1 minute ago, Chip2020 said:

It seems that the guys outsmarted themselves. They tried so hard to get Lisa to loosen up and thereby get both girls into bed, that they wound up with none of them. They waited so long to make a move on Misty that she got too drunk and passed out. Now they've got nothing but blue balls to show for their effort. :biggrin:

I think they will get their fees back or come back another day.

7 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Yeah, over in the States lots of people get raped and murdered and videos convict them.  they kill and murder in spite of the cameras..

I REALLY DO NOT BELIEVE THAT SMOOTH LISA IS MORE CONCERNED TO BE DIGITING ON THE CEL THAN SIMPLY GOING TO TEA THE DOOR AND TRANQUIL.
:cry: