Misty Part #1

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Like double glazed windows... it could make some sense.. 

Happily at western europe we don't have that kind of "problem"

I once saw a lady completely shave herself in front of a window that she probably thought was glazed on one side. It was at a hotel near Disneyland and half the hotel could have seen her. Amazing!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I once saw a lady completely shave herself in front of a window that she probably thought was glazed on one side. It was at a hotel near Disneyland and half the hotel could have seen her. Amazing!

That's not the same type of 'glazed', but a very amusing story nonetheless. :biggrin:

'Double-glazed' refers to two glass panes for insulation purposes.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Only Groomy knows for sure if she is a whore or not. No sense speculating least you be proven wrong. Perhaps Groomy should just run a VH blog and we can all sit around and listen like campfire girls. Chances are none of us are right about much of anything that really happens on VH. VH probably sits around a laughs at us most of the time. I can't blame them, I'd probably so the same thing. 

Just something I have in my personal opinion about all this and since it was present.
Even reinforced by the way Misty introduced us here on the site at the beginning of everything.

I do not give a gift teddy bear for a professional scort if I did not have at least some more solid bond with her.:dodgy:

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Double glazed for me it's like 'double window' to protect from sound/noise and temperature... Nothing to do with 'mirror' effect on the window.

I have on my living room some mirrorred frame on the window that allows to be confortable during the day... At night doesn't protect so well if there are lights/tv/computer turned on