Misty Part #1

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think Misty relies too much on the cams for protection. She needs to know that VH doesn't monitor the cams 24/7 and more than likely there will be no one to come to her aid if something tragic happens. Exposing herself naked in the window, getting wasted around strangers, and such things like that are quite dangerous and foolhardy.

Getting shit faced with strangers, not only might she be raped, it's an easy way to get pregnant, .

• Like 2

I never thought Lisa was Bi but she is more freely walking in her underwear/topless around this apartment than she was at other place. I recall watching her go out her way to hide her changing shorts and not walk around in her underwear. 

15 minutes ago, pahman said:

All these guys know that the cameras are filming them. Unless one of them has mental isues, i don't see anything bad happening here.

A guy who wants to choke out a girl to get off has mental issues, for reals! People do all kind of crazy shit on cams. I wouldn't stake my life on the cams. She needs to be more careful. She probably should at the very least befriend a nice, tough guy in the apt complex who she can call if she gets in trouble.