Misty Part #1

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Not Alex per se, but VH. She fears that she will now be fined for moving the cam. I'm quite certain that their contracts explicitly stated that a fine will be imposed for touching or moving a cam, even if it's done by accident by a guest. This idiot just cost her a chunk of money. I'd probably be crying to, but not until after I screamed his ass out of my apartment. 

Hopefully there won't be any repercussions for Misty concerning the camera incident. It really wasn't her fault that her latest cock jock was an imbecilic toad. She actually got the camera back into position rather quickly and pretty close to where it was. It was just a little disturbing though, to see her that upset about such a minor thing.  Poor Misty.  :cry:

35 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I want to agree, but I think VH has to do it. Rules are rules! It doesn't matter who did it. The fine must be given. 

I doubt - that it will be fined. Everything was fixed quickly. If they went to bed with turned or closed camera (for hours) - would be fine.

About FFM. Lisa seems have a boyfriend. And Lisa is not Misty or Anna.

42 minutes ago, groomy said:

I doubt - that it will be fined. Everything was fixed quickly. If they went to bed with turned or closed camera (for hours) - would be fine.

Is Lisa's boyfriend the guy she had sex with last week in Misty's apartment? The one that almost strangled Misty to death a few weeks ago? 

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Can't start splitting hairs else more "accidents" will happen. The cam got moved. Penalty applies. Impose the fine VH. 

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Can't start splitting hairs else more "accidents" will happen. The cam got moved. Penalty applies. Impose the fine VH. 

As far as I know, they are fined for prolonged closing/turning. If the camera touched and corrected - then ok. When Lena's cat turned the camera, they fixed the angle - and they did not have any penalties.

307.jpg

308.jpg

• Like 1