Misty Part #1

Misty cock-teased this idiot unmercifully. She's laying in bed, next to an obviously horny guy, wearing nothing but her panties and a t-shirt. Then she bares her breasts and lets him fondle them, but when he jumps on top of her, she shuts him down quickly. Misty is lucky that he only spanked her until her ass turned red. Much worse could've happened. Misty continues to put herself into risky situations.

bandicam 2017-08-24 12-46-35-206.jpg

bandicam 2017-08-24 12-47-42-982.jpg

bandicam 2017-08-24 12-47-52-297.jpg

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Sparkles said:

One thing... since her name is not in any apartment online... Is she under VH with 'obligation' to be online and do stuff? Or at the moment she is like a 'regular' guest?

Actually, its name officially is not in any line and thus still in condition of "invited", however its name already appears in VH news and therefore being part of present and future plans.

The present situation can not in any way be unsettling. She leaves either Anna's apartment or Misty's apartment late at night (or can already say day) and does not return for a good, considerate couple of hours.

Of course he's in a meeting with someone. Fact. The marks that we have observed here on your body make it even more disturbing.

It is drawn to the future horizon that it will have its own place. Fact.
The question is with whom and how? If until this moment we have not been "presented" yet to this mysterious figure, which guarantees us that this will happen.

And if we have no basis for this to occur, what to expect ahead then. Another "ghost or zombie" apartment of the SXGD type, since L is leaving?

My feeling at the moment
And my 2 cents?::)

7 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Actually, its name officially is not in any line and thus still in condition of "invited", however its name already appears in VH news and therefore being part of present and future plans.

The present situation can not in any way be unsettling. She leaves either Anna's apartment or Misty's apartment late at night (or can already say day) and does not return for a good, considerate couple of hours.

Of course he's in a meeting with someone. Fact. The marks that we have observed here on your body make it even more disturbing.

It is drawn to the future horizon that it will have its own place. Fact.
The question is with whom and how? If until this moment we have not been "presented" yet to this mysterious figure, which guarantees us that this will happen.

And if we have no basis for this to occur, what to expect ahead then. Another "ghost or zombie" apartment of the SXGD type, since L is leaving?

My feeling at the moment
And my 2 cents?::)

:biggrin::biggrin:

2_cnt_reversas.jpg

• Like 1

I look at it like this.  Ain't a one of us broke-dick dudes that wouldn't hit that in a New York skinny  minute if we had the chance.  Moreover,. ain't a one of us that don't figure we could do her better than the low class assholes she's had so far. So knowing  my limitations and my lifestyle, past and present, I choose not to judge her or call her suitors "victims"  "studs" or whatever.  I take her like this; she enjoys what she does  She's making a few bucks, got a decent apartment, and dangerous as her lifestyle is, the cameras have to be a bit of a deterent relative to actual beatings, robberies, etc..  So for what she does, she is actually pretty smart.  Unless she is pissed or being hurt, she seems to have a smile on her face and a ready laugh. And like any good VH1 participant, she is an exhibitionist.  Oh and I forgot to add, she's also pretty clean about herself.  Which is more than I can say for some of the participants on this site.  For those who constantly feel the need to disparage her, would you rather she acted like Stacy, Xenia, Leo, Gary & Dora.  No, I thought not.  So enjoy her guys.  If and when she is gone, I guarantee you will all miss her.  

• Like 2