Misty Part #1

Doesn't immediately appear to be any new bruising on Lisa's legs but I could be mistaken. Some of the earlier ones are starting to fade a bit. It will be so much better when they have gone.

Lisa is too introverted for this life. To an extent tenants have to live with their emotions on their sleeves. She's usually stoic and aloof. When most all of the viewers can't speak the language they become dependent on the tenants outward expressions to get to know them. She a bit too quiet and will "appear" to be somewhat boring because of it. 

28 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Lisa is too introverted for this life. To an extent tenants have to live with their emotions on their sleeves. She's usually stoic and aloof. When most all of the viewers can't speak the language they become dependent on the tenants outward expressions to get to know them. She a bit too quiet and will "appear" to be somewhat boring because of it. 

I don't think she's boring. She seems to be dependent. When she's with someone who makes her feel confortable,  she expresses herself very easily.  I hope she will have someone who will help her in her apartment. Otherwise, she will not survive one month.

5 minutes ago, pahman said:

I don't think she's boring. She seems to be dependent. When she's with someone who makes her feel confortable,  she expresses herself very easily.  I hope she will have someone who will help her in her apartment. Otherwise, she will not survive one month.

Maybe she will surprise us. Maybe Amy is right. Only time will tell...

19 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i wonder if we'll see any of these people there?

Well we are pretty sure of seeing the girl in the last two images :biggrin: Also the events of pics 7 and 8 are not in the archive?

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe she will surprise us. Maybe Amy is right. Only time will tell...

I'm just saying that up to now, for the most part, she keeps to herself most of the time. She lives her life on the inside. Like everyone she has her moments in the sun, but the cog that turns the deepest is internal. She is no doubt mostly an introvert. I'm not saying it's bad, but it tends to make for an unexciting VH tenant. 

There is hope though, she could turn out to be another Iris once the money starts flowing. Iris was basically the same way.

• Like 2