Misty Part #1

11 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

Quando você deixa suas chaves na cozinha, mas não quer tirar os dois sapatos para pegá-los :biggrin:

LisaHop.gif

Forgot to add that she too was jumping like this into the bedroom. Hehehehehe,

The fact is that Lisa still holds Anna's trust and maybe really a solo apartment of her can surpass us.
Let's see this in practice later. Maybe next week because I do not see movements for this to happen today or tomorrow with anticipation for VH.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arkay2 said:

Anna e Lisa chegaram novamente (eles haviam chamado momentaneamente cerca de 12:35) e Lisa foi direto para fora para obter comida

Misty101.jpg

Misty103.jpg

Então teve um almoço atrasado na cama

Misty105.jpg

Misty106.jpg

Grommy signaled that Misty would be visiting her mother, so I had deduced that we could have Lisa alone (or in "mysterious" company) for this weekend.

With Anna here now, what we have is Bree and Drew alone, or maybe they, too, might be expecting company. Terry, who knows?

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Grommy signaled that Misty would be visiting her mother, so I had deduced that we could have Lisa alone (or in "mysterious" company) for this weekend.

With Anna here now, what we have is Bree and Drew alone, or maybe they, too, might be expecting company. Terry, who knows?

We will have to be patient and see how it unfolds

Another interesting bit of speculation.  Anna and Lisa just left Misty's apartment carrying a plate of food. They didn't put coats on and I assume it is for Alex. This implies that the apartment he is working in is in the same building as Misty's. Perhaps on her late night excursions Lisa has only been going down the corridor.

I hate to be like this but I'm gonna...  Unless Misty specifically bought the groceries for Alex and Anna, it's kinda crass going over to some one's place and eating their food when they are not at home.  I wonder if food comes out of their pay or if they are paid room and board in addition to a salary of some type. Now if Misty is gone for the weekend and if she is paid room and board then outside of bad manners there is no problem I guess.  I don't know, I know it sounds nit-picky but I had to say it.  I was going to bring up Anna crawling in Misty's bed because I thought I saw Misty wash the quilt and sheets yesterday but then I remembered Lisa slept in it last night.  Still it kind of seems like the  managers might be taking their participants for granted here..

11 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

Another interesting bit of speculation.  Anna and Lisa just left Misty's apartment carrying a plate of food. They didn't put coats on and I assume it is for Alex. This implies that the apartment he is working in is in the same building as Misty's. Perhaps on her late night excursions Lisa has only been going down the corridor.

No. Lisa then left far away.

I do not know what kind of apartment they chose. I know that there was an option either in Misty's house or in the next house. In general, very close. But there were other options.

As for Lisa's apartment, I did not change my mind. If they start, as they want. I have low expectations.

13 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I hate to be like this but I'm gonna...  Unless Misty specifically bought the groceries for Alex and Anna, it's kinda crass going over to some one's place and eating their food when they are not at home.  I wonder if food comes out of their pay or if they are paid room and board in addition to a salary of some type. Now if Misty is gone for the weekend and if she is paid room and board then outside of bad manners there is no problem I guess.  I don't know, I know it sounds nit-picky but I had to say it.  I was going to bring up Anna crawling in Misty's bed because I thought I saw Misty wash the quilt and sheets yesterday but then I remembered Lisa slept in it last night.  Still it kind of seems like the  managers might be taking their participants for granted here..

There are several models. For example, on a fixed salary or on % of paid views. Misty on %. Therefore, she is so pleased:shy:.

Briefly. See the paid cams Misty house (maybe there is royalty with subscription like RLC) - Misty receives money. With the money that is paid to her - she pays rent for an apartment, renting cams. Being in the house Lisa and Anna earned a little money for Misty. Without them, statistics would be worse - since Misty left for a all day.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

In this instance Lisa went out and bought food when she and Anna came back earlier today (see picture in my earlier post  with time 15:44:03). I do know what you mean though, it seems common across most of the apartments that people turn up and start going through the fridge and cupboards.

• Like 1