Misty Part #1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

But the managers are making $$$ off of them. Pretty sad if even you can't come up with a good reason. They either serve a purpose or the tenants are truly stupid. If it's the later, then that's even sadder and should make this whole thing unwatchable for that alone.

Sorry that I dont get. For me VH is like a franchise company which employs managers to open up places like for example McDonalds does. The managers need employees (the participants) to earn money. As I said not everybody maybe is willing to manage him or herself. So far the submanagers they had at the compound were really bad and I fully agree thats a stupid thing. On the whole "normal" manager thing I still dont see sth. bad...

Ok, fair enough. I'll let it go. I don't agree with this model and I won't pay for it because of that. I would never stoop so low as to pimp out my friends sex lives for money. Creepy if you ask me. See ya! 💋

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Did Lisa already leave?

I think she is taking some of today's purchases up to the apartment that will be hers. She took a lot of the carrier bags that they returned with earlier from their  shopping trip. It also gets her out of the way of Misty & co for a while

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Arkay2 said:

I think she is taking some of today's purchases up to the apartment that will be hers. It also gets her out of the way of Misty & co for a while

Sorry if off topic. But what does your avatar pic mean? Always wondered about that :biggrin:

I've been thinking about this apartment.  I don't know why but I have been.  I have decided that at best this apartment is a "C".  I, like everybody else had high hopes for this place given the lifestyle Misty says she enjoys.  But think about it.  Over half the guys that come over are "blanket boys". A few of the others are downright brutal.  A couple of the others are 60-second boys.  Indeed, I can remember only one that gave a shit about her feelings and could last long enough to see that maybe she orgasms too.  In  fact one night Lisa saved the night and on a recent night Bree , Alex and Drew saved the night.  Think about, Alex's apartment more sexy than Misty's??!!  According to Groomy she is paid a percentage and according to James from VH they count the clicks so she must know these blanket boys are hurting her pocket book.  Perhaps she doesn't care.  All I know is I may defend her lifestyle but I simply can't say this is a premier apartment like say, Violet and Jeff.  End of rant...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I've been thinking about this apartment.  I don't know why but I have been.  I have decided that at best this apartment is a "C".  I, like everybody else had high hopes for this place given the lifestyle Misty says she enjoys.  But think about it.  Over half the guys that come over are "blanket boys". A few of the others are downright brutal.  A couple of the others are 60-second boys.  Indeed, I can remember only one that gave a shit about her feelings and could last long enough to see that maybe she orgasms too.  In  fact one night Lisa saved the night and on a recent night Bree , Alex and Drew saved the night.  Think about, Alex's apartment more sexy than Misty's??!!  According to Groomy she is paid a percentage and according to James from VH they count the clicks so she must know these blanket boys are hurting her pocket book.  Perhaps she doesn't care.  All I know is I may defend her lifestyle but I simply can't say this is a premier apartment like say, Violet and Jeff.  End of rant...

Not a rant. Makes all sense you are saying. Will give her a "B" for now but can become a "C" easily when this night will be another failure :biggrin:

Giving the fact that Lisa's apartment is in the same building and will open in a couple of days, i'm starting to think that she will be there alone.  Otherwise, i'm sure we would have seen her with someone in Misty's apt today. May be a surprise in the opening day?

2 minutes ago, pahman said:

Giving the fact that Lisa's apartment is in the same building and will open in a couple of days, i'm starting to think that she will be there alone.  Otherwise, i'm sure we would have seen her with someone in Misty's apt today. May be a surprise in the opening day?

Will be interesting for sure I think...