Misty Part #1

14 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Free is Free, but I'll miss the great straight on shots of her antics. At least now I can watch her make dinner. :sad:

I don't bother the changing of cameras.. Not so closed angle is always good for me (even if the tv camera was in perfect place to catch the blankets)

1 minute ago, pahman said:

I noticed that every time she collected some of her belongings, went to her new apartment and came back, it took her just 5 mn. May be they are on the same floor.

Could be something like E&L and & T&M.. 

3 minutes ago, pahman said:

I noticed that every time she collected some of her belongings, went to her new apartment and came back, it took her just 5 mn. May be they are on the same floor.

Ist confirmed in the same building on different floor

4 minutes ago, pahman said:

Groomy had stated previously that they are in the same building but on different floors.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

I am very curious to know if she was alone or accompanied

I believe Panda, Dog and Seal are likely to be moving with her :biggrin:. As for anyone else we will have to wait and see

• Like 1

It will be interesting to see if/how the dynamic in Misty's apartment changes once Lisa has gone.  I do hope that when not entertaining they still meet up as they seem to get on well and enjoy each others company. In the meantime until Lisa's apartment is officially launched we will have to continue with the speculation and guesswork. Will she be on her own? Is Lisa's apartment exactly the same layout as Misty's? When is it coming online? Is something planned for opening night? Have Panda, Dog and Seal settled in? ::)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

It will be interesting to see if/how the dynamic in Misty's apartment changes once Lisa has gone.  I do hope that when not entertaining they still meet up as they seem to get on well and enjoy each others company. In the meantime until Lisa's apartment is officially launched we will have to continue with the speculation and guesswork. Will she be on her own? Is Lisa's apartment exactly the same layout as Misty's? When is it coming online? Is something planned for opening night? Have Panda, Dog and Seal settled in? ::)

Hope Panda Dog and Seal will pay Misty a visit sometime. This place is not the same without them. :biggrin:

• Like 2